Buffalo Bills: Embedded season 2 - new episode Sun. 8/11

28 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

So, are there going to be more than four episodes, or is this it?

That's a question asked about five times already in this thread, and nobody knows the answer.

Also -- are people actually critiquing and criticizing Kyle Williams as narrator?  Geez, people, get a grip.  He was excellent, and clearly has an excellent sense of humor.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 5

I wasn't excited, yet wasn't surprised,  watching Shaq Lawson looking totally gassed trying to slowly walk up Camelback mountain. He doesn't seem like a  finely tuned athlete for a guy fighting for a contract.....

• Thank you (+1) 2

Two episodes in and would highly recommend it to any Bills fan

A few thoughts so far:

• The way the draft episode was cut together, I think there was more to the Oliver and Singletary picks than shown.  Just the way they didn't show before pick 9 or the picks before Singletary.  I think Oliver was the highest rated guy left once the 8th pick rolled around, but I think Allen may have been higher based upon the comments they made.  Especially once the Giants took a QB.   They made a point to show how they wanted Ford and Knox and wanted to trade up.  Singletary seemed like a BPA
  • It's hard not to love Hyde and his wife after this
  • Josh Allen is a huge dork, but great with the fans
  • Oliver has the mindset you want in a rookie and first round pick
  • Gore is bulkier than I thought
  • I'm ready for Bills football
  • Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, eball said:

That's a question asked about five times already in this thread, and nobody knows the answer.

Also -- are people actually critiquing and criticizing Kyle Williams as narrator?  Geez, people, get a grip.  He was excellent, and clearly has an excellent sense of humor.

I didn't like Kyle's narration I've got to be honest. I thought it was a bit cheap and he just doesn't have the voice for it. I was a broadcast journalist. Voice matters. 

Other reflections:

1. Really good to see the Allen-Barkley relationship is so tight. I think that relationship is more important going forward than many give it credit for. 

2. That facility upgrade is absolutely fantastic and the Pegulas deserve enormous credit for the way they have modernised the crbumbling infrastrcutre of this franchise. It will be a recruting tool going forward, no doubt. 

3. Love Bobby Johnson's demenour with his guys. Think that might be exactly the positive, young, energetic type of coaching hire that we needed for that group. 

4. Terry was sitting in on some of their pre-draft scouting meetings. Good. I want my owner in those discussions. Not having input but observing. Because sometimes the right process still leads a pick that doesn't work out and I want my owner to at least be able to form a view on the process. 

5. Lorenzo is a coach in waiting. 

• Like (+1) 5

So I have watched all these and they make me laugh thinking about every team making one of these, even the bad teams (Bills etc), getting the hopes of their fan bases up only to be crushed by Halloween.

Some of the players seem like cool people, but we want to see wins, nothing else.

Edited by MacGyver

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Which one and whats the time stamp?

Seriously, I'm too lazy to watch hours of Pre Season Hype at this time. 

Lol, what an odd sentiment. I'm too lazy to... watch TV.

He has a segment with his workout in the first one, the first half of the episode or so. The second one shows him and his wife at their house. You can scan through them and find it, unless you're too lazy.

Edited by elroy16
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

He has a segment with his workout in the first one, the first half of the episode or so. The second one shows him and his wife at their house. You can scan through them and find it, unless you're too lazy.

LOL   I'm too lazy to watch when I get home ....   Don't want to watch 2 hours at work ...  It cuts into my posting time 

I've seen bits and pieces.  I'd rather just watch the "meat" of the videos

over the "canned" questions and answers.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

She chastised him for his “man purse” ... it’s a travel bag!! Lol

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Which one and whats the time stamp?

Seriously, I'm too lazy to watch hours of Pre Season Hype at this time. 

Watch the whole damn thing. It’s worth it 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I didn't like Kyle's narration I've got to be honest. I thought it was a bit cheap and he just doesn't have the voice for it. I was a broadcast journalist. Voice matters. 

Yeah, voice matters, but part of the fun of this is that it was Kyle.  He did a fine job.

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL   I'm too lazy to watch when I get home ....   Don't want to watch 2 hours at work ...  It cuts into my posting time 

I've seen bits and pieces.  I'd rather just watch the "meat" of the videos

over the "canned" questions and answers.

Haha, that makes sense. It's tough for me to get that much time at home, but once I started the first, I stayed up pretty late watching the rest. You should take the time, it's almost all meat and potatoes, they're very good.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Locomark said:

I wasn't excited, yet wasn't surprised,  watching Shaq Lawson looking totally gassed trying to slowly walk up Camelback mountain. He doesn't seem like a  finely tuned athlete for a guy fighting for a contract.....

I thought the same thing but after re-watching I think he was joking about pretty much everything he said/did on his way up the trail

1 hour ago, MacGyver said:

So I have watched all these and they make me laugh thinking about every team making one of these, even the bad teams (Bills etc), getting the hopes of their fan bases up only to be crushed by Halloween.

Some of the players seem like cool people, but we want to see wins, nothing else.

you're a real crowd pleaser.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1