Buffalo Bills: Embedded season 2 - new episode Sun. 8/11

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

Does anyone know if they will have more after training camp?

I don’t think so. I think this was it.

The first season had 4 episodes, but they released them 1 at a time over the course of 4 weeks iirc.

This year it looks like they just released the entire 4 episode season at once.

Really hope they do have more coming, though! Just not betting on it. 

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Omg Im so happy 4 got released. This made my Monday!

I am not even half way through video #2 and I am sooooooooooo pumped for this season!

my God I love this team so much!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

It was interesting to see them go so hard after Sills V. Maybe he has a bigger chance than say Duke does to make it on the roster

I was intrigued by how much they featured the pursuit of Sills as well.  Leads me to believe the OTAs don't mean diddly poo and we will see Sills get a lot of opportunities during TC and preseason.

Edited by eball

It gave me chills hearing Kyle’s speech at the beginning of Ep. 4 about what it means to be a Buffalo Bill and represent the Buffalo community—overall I loved this season of embedded more than last year—so many good parts and I’m re-upping my KoolAid auto ship order for this year as we speak :thumbsup: 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, eball said:

I was intrigued by how much they featured the pursuit of Sills as well.  Leads me to believe the OTAs don't mean diddly poo and we will see Sills get a lot of opportunities during TC and preseason.

Seemed like, reading into it, they would have been fine drafting him based on where he was on their board... so he will definitely need to earn his spot but maybe not the “typical” UDFA

I thought Yellowstone was the best thing I watched this summer but this has it beat. I thought all 4 episodes were very well done and if they don't pump you up for this upcoming season, you don't have a pulse

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seemed like, reading into it, they would have been fine drafting him based on where he was on their board... so he will definitely need to earn his spot but maybe not the “typical” UDFA

By the end of the draft, boards are all over the place and you're really not taking a guy in the 7th with that much more conviction over the eventual UDFAs. That said, they did seem to have some conviction about him. You wonder if maybe they thought there was a better chance getting him after the draft than the guys they did draft, or maybe they also had higher grades on those guys too. 

Lol @ Kyle's voice when he has to say "Buffalo's big, tall... strapping quarterback." You can hear just the slightest twinge of "I don't want to read this." 

Poyer is getting repped hard in this video. We signed him to a four-year, $13 million contract. Sheesh that's some value. Think his agent is working on an extension? 

Just now, Big C said:

Lol @ Kyle's voice when he has to say "Buffalo's big, tall... strapping quarterback." You can hear just the slightest twinge of "I don't want to read this." 

Poyer is getting repped hard in this video. We signed him to a four-year, $13 million contract. Sheesh that's some value. Think his agent is working on an extension? 

Yes. Also I may be looking too much into it but Shady is hardly in it at all 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes. Also I may be looking too much into it but Shady is hardly in it at all 

Maybe. I don't think Shady likes being on camera like that. I do like that they brought up the twitter spoiler incident.

Absolutely loved all 4 episodes.  Few notable highlights that come to mind for me:

1. Behind the scenes in FA and Draft.  Love getting to peak behind the curtain on things like this and see their thought process, questions, etc.
  2. Seeing how bad they wanted David Sills V and just how the whole UDFA chaos actually works.  
  3. Kyle Williams speech at beginning of ep 4
  4. Josh Allen and everything Josh Allen.  Just cant help but love this kids attitude, work ethic, personality, and leadership already.  He just oozes "special" with his intangibles.  
  5. McD and Beane - You really get to see why they are rising stars as a coach and GM IMO.  
  6. Kyle Williams out takes at the end of Ep 4 doing the voice over - this had me laughing pretty good.
  • Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, junior12thman92 said:

A little thing I noticed in episode 4 that I found interesting:

McDermott was explaining to Oliver why a penalty was called on him, and he turned his head/started walking away. Shaq Lawson grabbed Oliver to pull him back around to look at McDermott (22:56). Nice little leadership moment there.

Also a sign on immaturity on Oliver's part.  I noticed a couple of instances of that from him in the 4 episodes.  It was definitely one of the negatives about him heading into the draft.  Seems like the type thats going to need an attitude adjustement to fufill the potential many believe he has.

5 hours ago, elroy16 said:

I think the undrafted free agency part was probably the most interesting to me. They seriously went all out for Sills, pretty interesting.

The only bad part is Kyle as narrator. I love the guy, one of my top 5 players of all times, but man, he's not good at that. It sounded like he was reading the material for the first time. No idea if it was his fault or not, maybe they didn't give it to him beforehand. 

The only time I've heard worse narration was in whatever Blade Runner cut had Harrison Ford's narration. I lasted about 2 minutes before turning it off. 

100% agree with Kyle as the narrator.  I know it wont be popular on this board, but he was awful 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I don’t think so. I think this was it.

The first season had 4 episodes, but they released them 1 at a time over the course of 4 weeks iirc.

This year it looks like they just released the entire 4 episode season at once.

Really hope they do have more coming, though! Just not betting on it. 

Last year was taped week to week during TC. I bet they are doing more episodes since these were only Free agency - end of Mini Camp. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Estro said:

Also a sign on immaturity on Oliver's part.  I noticed a couple of instances of that from him in the 4 episodes.  It was definitely one of the negatives about him heading into the draft.  Seems like the type thats going to need an attitude adjustement to fufill the potential many believe he has.

Agreed. It would have been great to have Kyle on the DL alongside him, but I'm sure Alexander and Hyde can fill that leadership gap to some extent.