CBD oil

1 hour ago, teef said:

i personally can't wait until the cbd suppositories come out.

Being in the medical field..I'm 95% sure you know about putting crushed pills into a IV bag? I had that done after my colon surgery (3 days post op)..My stomach was sour and very sore (gutted 14 inches).I tossed my pudding all over my hospital dress etc..pills down the throat was not a option..my bride questioned the nurses decision..I was expecting a injection but he said this will work quicker for him.

No problems..my pain/uncomfortable state disappeared within 20 minutes of so.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Being in the medical field..I'm 95% sure you know about putting crushed pills into a IV bag? I had that done after my colon surgery (3 days post op)..My stomach was sour and very sore (gutted 14 inches).I tossed my pudding all over my hospital dress etc..pills down the throat was not a option..my bride questioned the nurses decision..I was expecting a injection but he said this will work quicker for him.

No problems..my pain/uncomfortable state disappeared within 20 minutes of so.

i actually wasn't aware they would crush the pills and put it in the bag.  typically they'd place it right into the iv line with a serum, but i'm so far away from that type of dentistry that i would never do it.  i'm all about the veneers and implants these days.  

18 minutes ago, teef said:

i actually wasn't aware they would crush the pills and put it in the bag.  typically they'd place it right into the iv line with a serum, but i'm so far away from that type of dentistry that i would never do it.  i'm all about the veneers and implants these days.  

Millard Fillmore Suburban..2015 .

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Tried some the other day to see if it can help me with chronic pain and sleeping. It kind of relaxed me and took the edge off for maybe an hour. But I still sat up until 6am

I have been taking cannabis oil for pain and help sleeping for several years. It works so much better for nerve pain issues than the combination of prescriptions that I used to take.  I no longer take those prescription pain/sleep pills unless I have done something to cause breakthrough pain levels.  I take oil with much more thc than cbd though.

In maybe 15% (wag) of the people, cbd acts as a bit of a stimulant. I can’t take it before bed or I cannot sleep. Not sure of your location but if you have access, try a full spectrum cannabis oil that contains some thc. Start with a very low amount of thc and increase gradually if possible to an effective dose. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

I have been taking cannabis oil for pain and help sleeping for several years. It works so much better for nerve pain issues than the combination of prescriptions that I used to take.  I no longer take those prescription pain/sleep pills unless I have done something to cause breakthrough pain levels.  I take oil with much more thc than cbd though.

In maybe 15% (wag) of the people, cbd acts as a bit of a stimulant. I can’t take it before bed or I cannot sleep. Not sure of your location but if you have access, try a full spectrum cannabis oil that contains some thc. Start with a very low amount of thc and increase gradually if possible to an effective dose. 

It definitely helps my nerve pain more than the pills they try to give me. The pills don’t touch it at all. Smoking will help me fall asleep but doesn’t keep me there. I’ll wake up an hour later and be up all night. I haven’t had any full spectrum oil I’ll have to check that out. Thanks! 

On 7/10/2019 at 1:47 PM, Figster said:

In a world where most man made pharmaceuticals are geared to combat the symptoms and not the disease with many harmful side effects to go with it natures CBD oil is somewhat of a miracle cure all for whatever ails you.

Did I mention fever reducer... 

I get what you are saying.

Symptoms ARE the disease, we need to fix the cause not treat symptoms...

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It definitely helps my nerve pain more than the pills they try to give me. The pills don’t touch it at all. Smoking will help me fall asleep but doesn’t keep me there. I’ll wake up an hour later and be up all night. I haven’t had any full spectrum oil I’ll have to check that out. Thanks! 

Years back when I got access to med MJ, I used to smoke or vape a lot in an attempt to get to the point I could fall asleep. I did exactly that and as you described too, it did not keep me asleep for very long. 

I started making some infused butter and then edibles and found that effective for longer than smoking/vaping.  The real difference maker for me is when I found a source for the full spectrum cannabis oil concentrate. With that I began to make my nightly pain/sleep capsules. If I was in a lot of pain I would put a bit more concentrate in my homemade capsules, if not so bad, I used less. For me, an hour and a half before planned bedtime worked well but probably takes some experimentation.  Good luck!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/10/2019 at 2:02 PM, teef said:

i personally can't wait until the cbd suppositories come out.

I've perfected my own homemade line if you want to give it a whirl:wub:

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse...

Free administration with purchase!!!!:w00t:

On 7/10/2019 at 3:05 PM, teef said:

great call.  it's not about working hard, it's about working smart.

Well, if you're really frugal your finger works wonders!?

On 7/7/2019 at 1:21 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I want to give it a try. Does anyone have a site that they recommend? I tried to buy from Eric Wood’s company that he endorses but they don’t take CC and want the checking acct # - found that odd 

not sure if you ever got feedback on this but it just popped up today. Tommy Chong started marketing a brand....  obvi play on his move history, but googling around they make some assertions about why the unregulated industry has varying results. They stress delivery mechanism as the key to variability. Could be science, could be spin. 

I’ve heard positive things about edens herbals and even tried. No idea if it’s anything more than placebo but seems to generally take the edge off without any disorientation whatsoever. 

3 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

They are indeed, and, just like the other things, they're not natural.

I hadn’t noticed! You’re right!!! But the glasses probably don’t cause back problems, I’m guessing? 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Has anyone tried this? Any reviews of whether it works? Eric Wood is advertising it now... but I’ve read about it a bunch. He says it is great for anxiety, depression, even heart. 

I'm a big THC fan but honestly the few times I've tried CBD products (cream, pill, vape) I didn't notice any effect.

But that could also be due to the lack of quality control on CBD. Anyone can claim something is CBD whether it has any or not.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm a big THC fan but honestly the few times I've tried CBD products (cream, pill, vape) I didn't notice any effect.

But that could also be due to the lack of quality control on CBD. Anyone can claim something is CBD whether it has any or not.

I know many who swear by CBD, but as you say the quality varies greatly. I tried the CBD from my a medical marijuana dispensary in Florida (Trulieve) and it did little for me. But it should be very good quality--their THC products sure are high quality.

On the other hand, THC (with and without CBD in the mix) has been great for relieving pain and helping me to get, and stay asleep.

One of my MM doctors asked me if I used it during the day for pain. I said, "not if I'm working". She suggested trying 14-1 (CBD to THC), explaining CBD works best when paired with THC but it only needs a bit. I have yet to try it. I'm trying to use less medication in my life, not more. If I can get by without anything during the day (other than my trusty fentanyl patch), I want it to stay that way.

I’ve been using this stuff for neck and shoulder pain recently and it’s been helping. 

https://www.myaderm.com

I got the double strength stuff. It has a high dose of CBD, I like many of these creams and oils that have less than a gram of total CBD. Some have like 1/16th of a gram (which is nothing). 

It’s also transdermal so it absorbs right into your blood  stream.

Its a good one to try to see if CBD works for you because 1) it’s a lot higher dose than many of these CBD products, and 2) it’s just mainly pure CBD. It doesn’t have the icy/hot/menthol,etc. that most CBD creams have. Mine’s just basically CBD with a hint of an orange smell. (The orange bottle).

It’s actually pretty easy to make your own CBD products too, and you can make higher quality stuff for a lot cheaper. Just order a 99% pure CBD isolate (or some other form of pure CBD, make sure it’s from a quality source) and mix it with your chosen muscle rub, or carrier oil. Or make edibles, etc.

Edited by BillsFan4

I have found this particular brand of CBD products to be the best out there..bar none

https://ikorlabs.com/daily-menu/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwgo_5BRDuARIsADDEntRIqx-mx_0BKWzwWm2ANMwv_l-ezDOXf2LE8t3lP-JckzE78QBV1EsaAm2REALw_wcB

Well, to be fair, they are the only ones I have used, and my buddy started the company and i am an investor! So buy away!!!!!!

In all seriousness, this particular company is focused on formulation CBD products that facilitate maximum recovery for athletes between workouts. I do have access to a decent discount, hit me up via PM if you are at all interested in trying any of the products