Will Gore Move into third place in Carries/Yards?

31 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’d be surprised if Gore had more than 350 yards this year.

I tend to agree and must admit that I don't really care about Gore's personal records. It's not like the accomplishment will be tied to the Bills.

I'm HOPING Singletary is the real deal because his ability to adapt to the pro game is going to have the greatest impact on the run game(outside of the OL). I don't have high hopes for a big season from either Gore or McCoy. 

28 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I tend to agree and must admit that I don't really care about Gore's personal records. It's not like the accomplishment will be tied to the Bills.

I'm HOPING Singletary is the real deal because his ability to adapt to the pro game is going to have the greatest impact on the run game(outside of the OL). I don't have high hopes for a big season from either Gore or McCoy. 

I have a feeling that Singletary will light it up when given the chance.

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I think Frank makes it on his grit, guts, determination , leadership as well as what he will achieve on the ground......maybe Shady should follow Frank's lead...just sayin'......

What has Shady not done to be a leader on this team?  He played hurt in the Jax playoff game and played well.  He didn't complain publicly when Dennison changed the bllcking scheme and destroyed a #1 rushing attack.  And he never complained about the trash OL Beane put out there in 2018.  What else do you want him to do?  

4 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

I have a feeling that Singletary will light it up when given the chance.

Based on what?

22 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

What has Shady not done to be a leader on this team?  He played hurt in the Jax playoff game and played well.  He didn't complain publicly when Dennison changed the bllcking scheme and destroyed a #1 rushing attack.  And he never complained about the trash OL Beane put out there in 2018.  What else do you want him to do?  

Based on what?

Based on a hunch! Elusive and fresh legs.

On 7/6/2019 at 7:25 PM, Augie said:

I never thought E. Smith was a great RB, but he had a great situation. 

Completely agree. He had great vision and stayed low. He broke a lot of tackles. Thomas and Sanders made guys miss. Smith ran through massive holes and broke a lot of arm tackles. He was also amazing at never taking a big shot. 

14 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Based on a hunch! Elusive and fresh legs.

Honest. I like it

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Completely agree. He had great vision and stayed low. He broke a lot of tackles. Thomas and Sanders made guys miss. Smith ran through massive holes and broke a lot of arm tackles. He was also amazing at never taking a big shot. 

Honest. I like it

That is what I am hoping for Singletary. Just from watching the game for so.many years...I just sense good things from him...a fresh and potentially dynamic change of pace back!

7 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

He was an amazing actor and should have gotten an honorary oscar for his performances on the field.  How many times did he get hit and there was a timeout to consider whether he needed to be removed by ambulance and two plays later he would be on field again.  He made it sound like he regenerated like the Wolverine but just acted like Ronald Reagan and some believed him.

I think Bills will give Gore a shot for the record if the line settles in.

if the line still sucks, all bet are off for any one of the four.

But if they play like i expect they will ?

Frank will get his. I believe in this cat Frank Gore.
Shady brings another element. nice pairing right there.
going to be tough to defend Bills offense this season.

multiple, vertical and horizontal. power and finesse

match ups baby !