Josh Allen Chicago

4 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

FWIW, a Phins fan coworker who was at the season ender in Miami said that Josh Allen looked like a man among boys.  

A year removed from his rookie year. Let us see if he improves. I think he will.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/5/2019 at 11:13 AM, JoeF said:

I am in NYC for the the 4th.  Had a Bills shirt on yesterday walking around Times Square.   Got at least 20 "Go Bills", which is not surprising...but what was surprising is that a couple of Pats fans, including one at John's Pizzeria last night, stopped to say they are "worried about the Bills dethroning the Pats" this year.  Both were big Josh Allen fans.

So typical Pats fans.  When the Pats arent good anymore they will become Bills fans.?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/6/2019 at 11:19 AM, Ronin said:

Indeed, but his passing was low-end, to be frank and w/o going into the details that I've laid out many times here, not much better than Rosen's and pretty much only second-to-last except for Rosen who was DFL.  

We'll see.  As I see it, a lot of excuses were made for Allen that the "excuse-makers" now claim are corrected.  While I don't agree that our OL is that much improved and same for our WRs, the vast majority of people, fans and media alike, seem to think that they were.  So if so, the excuses have been removed and we'll have to see a notable improvement in Allen's passing game this season as a direct result.  I'd have done more to help Allen as such.  At some point however, if those issues linger, they'll have to be attributed to Allen himself.  

We'll see how it plays out, but if he ends up being a below-average passer again this season it won't be good.  There wouldn't be any good way to dance around that if so.  

I will reiterate tho, that he was the worst QB in the entire draft, and that includes of all the undrafted QBs as well, not to mention all the QBs in that draft also from small schools as such, against power-5 competition in college.  FWIW

You made your point. Yet again.. Now sit down. This isn’t your thread.

”unlike most people, I don’t see it”. You’re either brave or dumb to admit you don’t know what you’re looking at. I’m going with the latter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/6/2019 at 3:47 PM, Ronin said:

'tis the season for talk, amongst fans and otherwise. :)  

No schitt.  And you do it more than most.  Good lord, you have diarrhea of the keyboard.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, eball said:

No schitt.  And you do it more than most.  Good lord, you have diarrhea of the keyboard.

Like I said, this thread is based on a conversation with a Lyft driver. I shared it because I believed him. It was refreshing to hear someone recognize Allen and discuss his good qualities instead of the usual negative. Allen didn't even play a full season!

Edited by Rocket94

8 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You made your point. Yet again.. Now sit down. This isn’t your thread.

”unlike most people, I don’t see it”. You’re either brave or dumb to admit you don’t know what you’re looking at. I’m going with the latter.

I'm sorry, was I interacting with you?  

And what, you simply can't help yourself but to flame and violate your own terms of service, that just oh by the way you're supposed to be enforcing, as a mod, or am I off.  

Sounds like a little bit of a mental disease if you ask me, but then again I'm no doctor, I just play one on TV.  ;) 

30 minutes ago, Ronin said:

And what, you simply can't help yourself but to flame and violate your own terms of service, that just oh by the way you're supposed to be enforcing, as a mod, or am I off.  

Sounds like a little bit of a mental disease if you ask me, but then again I'm no doctor, I just play one on TV.  ;) 

stero-1.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So you interviewed a random fan from another franchise and determined that his response was worthy of a new thread?  That is a bit odd, don’t you think?

it's the offseason.....

can't wait for kickoff Week One and take it seriously

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ronin said:

You should be sorry. While no one will bother helping you understand football, I’ll help you understand the game here. When you post, you interact with everyone. When you post crap you can’t even defend (‘I don’t know, I just don’t see it..’) you get flamed. When you go  Dark, you go on vacation.

Keep it up.

12 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So you interviewed a random fan from another franchise and determined that his response was worthy of a new thread?  That is a bit odd, don’t you think?

It's the quietest point of the Football year.  

Threads are OK now that would not pass muster during free agency, the draft, OTAs, training camp, preseason, or regular season.

This thread seems to have been deflected from football convo though so I leave you with Miss Jennifer Grey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo

• Awesome! (+1) 1