Dolphins DL Kendrick Norton has arm amputated following serious car wreck

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I think the original poster meant "Too bad Tom Brady wasn't with him" in the sense that Mr. Bundchen could have laid hands on him or given him some magic water and healed him on the spot.

Ahhhh, I stand corrected!  Right you are my friend!

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....ignorance is sadly bliss for some......I'm with you bro......:thumbsup:

I never cheer for an opponent to get hurt.

Michael Irvin stretchered off was tempting.

7 hours ago, Woodman19 said:

What a scummy post. All for the horrible crime of being good at a sport and beating up on an ineptly run franchise for the bulk of his career.

You neglected to include the cheating implying you prefer cheaters to those who play fair.

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I think the original poster meant "Too bad Tom Brady wasn't with him" in the sense that Mr. Bundchen could have laid hands on him or given him some magic water and healed him on the spot.

Or mouth to mouth aid taught to him from Teddi.   Br*dy knows all about take air out.

On 7/4/2019 at 2:34 PM, ALLEN1QB said:

Too bad Tom Brady wasn't with him

It's a game! These morbid jokes really freak me out. Brady is the nemesis of the team we root for; not your personal enemy. Even then, you really wish death on your "enemies?" The neighbor across the street who parks his car where it doesn't belong? Some people need to get a life.

Wishing this kid the best. Glad he's alive, but it's going to be a TOUGH adjustment. Very tough.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/6/2019 at 9:42 AM, Woodman19 said:

What a scummy post. All for the horrible crime of being good at a sport and beating up on an ineptly run franchise for the bulk of his career.

Wow...that is totally inappropriate.

7 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Wow...that is totally inappropriate.

Well trolls usually are.

Have they said how much of the arm was amputated yet?  Lower arm under elbow, upper arm, entire arm using shoulder?

BTW:Dolphins’ Kendrick Norton upgraded to stable condition after having left arm amputated in car crash 

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-kendrick-norton-20190705-r37mwrwlljeilizldfualsspwm-story.html

On 7/6/2019 at 12:37 PM, DC Tom said:

Or his hand would have been stroking Mr.Bundchen keeping it safely out of danger!  See... TB12's personal preferences really come in handy (pun intended).

Oh wait, poor Kendrick, he's NOT a referee or anyone from the Boston Media.