Saints beat Colts in the SuperBowl, Bills win 10 games, Browns lose 10 games, Matt Patricia fired Mid-season

These were just a few of the  bold predictions by The SportsDrop.  SportsDrop is a site that has a lot of articles that are written for debate.  Like a bunch of guys in a bar arguing things like the 10 top tight ends in NFL history or who will be the team that has the worst 2019 season. Naturally, this is all speculation,  but if they speculate that the Bills will win 10 games this season, I'm OK with it.

40 minutes ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Link?

BILLS-Bills-Win-10-Games-Josh-Allen-pic-

32 Bold Predictions for the 2019 NFL Season

Admittedly, the Bills weren’t set up for success last season, but they still managed to win six games, which was probably more than expected. Keep in mind that Sean McDermott took the Bills to the playoffs two seasons ago with Tyrod Taylor at quarterback.

It may not seem like it based on his rookie season, but Josh Allen has some potential. Buffalo’s offensive line was dreadful last season and their receivers left a lot to be desired.

The Bills have brought in a couple of veteran receivers and made improvements to the offensive line, which should help Allen show improvement in his second season and lead Buffalo to a 10-win season.

*Miami Dolphins: Josh Rosen Plays Like a Top-10 Quarterback

The Bengals winning the AFC North might be the boldest claim on their list. I dismissed the idea of the Lions firing Patricia mid-season, but them I looked at their schedule and thought it's not totally out of the realm of possibility.

I found this interesting considering that some (me included) thought he was the Bills target before drafting Devin Singletary:

Chicago Bears: David Montgomery is Leading Rusher Among Rookies

Wow. I don't expect the Browns to lose 10 games. I expect them to get 8 or 9 wins and miss the playoffs, though. I think the Browns are overrated because of their splashy moves.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/4/2019 at 10:14 AM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

positive takes on the bills just don't make for interesting discussions around here.

There do seem to be some who used to be Bills fans and have become posters who refused to admit they have become trolls.