OJ Simpson Talks Buffalo Bills and Twitter on Tim Graham Show

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

I respect your views

Nae room in my heart or life for Tom Graham

..Graham is Graham...according to friends I have in Bflo, he STILL has a voracious hatred, acrimonious and vitriolic  feeling towards the deposed Brandon, almost to an obsession.....Brandon likely will never work in Buffalo again because of Pegula, but if, IF a company was to hire him, Timmy is lurking in the bushes for an expose'......how sad.....

On 7/4/2019 at 12:42 PM, billsfan1959 said:

I have investigated / analyzed more homicides over the last 35 years than I care to even remember. Having grown up idolizing O. J. Simpson, and from a professional curiosity perspective, I watched most of that trial and paid very close attention to the facts of the case. So, the answer to your question is, (1) Acquittal does not equal innocent, (2) there was NOT a lack of evidence of guilt, (3) there were no "equally plausible" suspects and (4) yes, I have concluded, based on everything I know about that case, that O. J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. It was a text book example of jury nullification. That trial started as a murder trial and ended as a referendum on racism within the LAPD.

That is just my opinion; however, one, that I believe, is reasonably arrived at. You are welcome to have a different opinion.

No he didn't, but odds are great that he knows who did.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Jim Brown had his own take on the OJ Simpson situation...interesting.

...not to hijack, but 'ol Jim is not well liked in Cleveland from friends there......domestic violence charges cast him in a negative light among Cleveland ares residents.......have no idea or comment on its validity..........

17 hours ago, K-9 said:

I thought the same thing immediately after the verdict and that opinion was really driven home after watching ‘OJ: Made in America.” One of the best documentaries, regardless of subject matter, that I’ve seen. 

I was a great documentary.  There is of course no doubt that Simpson is the killer, but the documentary showed the context in which the jury did what it did.  The great irony is that Simpson, who most believe had turned his back on the black community, was the beneficiary of this racial blowback.  

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not to hijack, but 'ol Jim is not well liked in Cleveland from friends there......domestic violence charges cast him in a negative light among Cleveland ares residents.......have no idea or comment on its validity..........

I remember that reputation surrounding Brown. Brown's concerns with Simpson were more inner racial issues. I suppose the allegations against Simpson and the subsequent verdict may have helped trigger Brown. 

Edited by Rocket94

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Graham is Graham...according to friends I have in Bflo, he STILL has a voracious hatred, acrimonious and vitriolic  feeling towards the deposed Brandon, almost to an obsession.....Brandon likely will never work in Buffalo again because of Pegula, but if, IF a company was to hire him, Timmy is lurking in the bushes for an expose'......how sad.....

What's his beef with Brandon?  From that podcast, it seems like they have a running joke where they call Brandon's office phone and always get his voice mail..............Sounds like he works at New Era now. 

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Mr. Brown carries a dignity about him, I haven't heard much out of him that I would argue about to his face...  :D

59 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

They asked me who I would like to have dinner with today in group therapy if I could pick anyone in the whole wide world and I picked OJ. Best RB in Buffalo Bills history. Wall of famer. Incredible running back. Legend.

It’s a shame you can’t have dinner with that OJ instead of the the OJ currently occupying his body.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/4/2019 at 9:29 AM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Convicted of civil “wrongful death.” Has dodged the Goldman family ever since. Listen to the deposition recordings from The civil case sometime—he crumbles under the questioning and the case is basically laid bare, but draw your own conclusions. 

The civil trial removed any doubt in my mind that he did it.  You see a similar bump among opinion polls too.  

U3TK3HPV5M3QPH7POGJL243VCU.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/4/2019 at 9:41 AM, NoSaint said:

I hope Tim thinks twice about the professional and person he aspires to be.

past history shows he and I have different expectations though.

Hes literally got troll in his name. 

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia ?

On 7/4/2019 at 1:03 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Goldman could make bank by charging to sign Rollie Fingers on baseballs.

As a kid, I used to make fun of him but as an adult I can’t imagine how awful it must have felt when the “not guilty” verdict came down.

I feel really bad for families 

Edited by Phil The Thrill
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bbb said:

What's his beef with Brandon?  From that podcast, it seems like they have a running joke where they call Brandon's office phone and always get his voice mail..............Sounds like he works at New Era now. 

Thats an old voice message.  From what I can gather....think that plan were well in motion to hire Russ at New Era Cap.  Tim found out about it about before New Era broached the subject with the Pegula’s or the press and it was reported in the BN.  New Era denied that he was working there, which likely was in response to the Bills not approving, so they parted ways.

It seems like Tim plays the VM to almost mock New Era for denying they were hiring him, when he had a voicemail.

Just me reading the tea leaves....

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

So is forgiveness not a thing? Should the guy be a "scumbag" for the rest of his life because of one (albeit big) mistake?

One pretty crucial aspect of forgiveness is admitting said mistake.

And by the way, I don't think double homicide can really be classified as a "mistake."

So, yes, OJ will be rightfully considered a "scumbag" for the rest of his life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

So is forgiveness not a thing? Should the guy be a "scumbag" for the rest of his life because of one (albeit big) mistake?

Well, if the bag fits...

• Haha (+1) 1