OJ Simpson Talks Buffalo Bills and Twitter on Tim Graham Show

Bills Hall Of Fame RB OJ Simpson was a surprise guest on The Tim Graham Show.  He started by talking about joining Twitter including how he deals with Twitter trolls!

The conversation turned toward the Bills.  OJ says he sees Bills fans everywhere and they always want to talk Bills football with him.  OJ sounds very unsure about the Bills this year.  He thinks Josh Allen is a good athlete but wants to see him pass more accurately.  He doesn’t think the Bills have good enough weapons him.  He doesn’t Beasley will do much, unless Allen becomes more consistent with short passes.  

He also likes Frank Gore and Shady in the backfield but thinks they spilt Carrie’s and will be bad fantasy players.  He sees Gore as the short yardage back.  

No no matter what you think about OJ, he’s interesting to listen to and super charismatic 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Bills Hall Of Fame RB OJ Simpson was a surprise guest on The Tim Graham Show.  He started by talking about joining Twitter including how he deals with Twitter trolls!

The conversation turned toward the Bills.  OJ says he sees Bills fans everywhere and they always want to talk Bills football with him.  OJ sounds very unsure about the Bills this year.  He thinks Josh Allen is a good athlete but wants to see him pass more accurately.  He doesn’t think the Bills have good enough weapons him.  He doesn’t Beasley will do much, unless Allen becomes more consistent with short passes.  

He also likes Frank Gore and Shady in the backfield but thinks they spilt Carrie’s and will be bad fantasy players.  He sees Gore as the short yardage back.  

No no matter what you think about OJ, he’s interesting to listen to and super charismatic 

Maybe he can lend the Bills his knife...

Ted Bundy and Charles Manson were considered 'super charismatic' by a lot of people, too. They all were/are reprehensible sub-human beings.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m only 41 years old (today actually)... O.J. was before my time... I only know him for The Naked Gun series and The Glove Don’t Fit episodes... His thoughts on the Bills has no value for me...

That whole he’s super charismatic thing is what makes me love the fact that I grew up in NYC... The 1st time I ever took a road trip towards Buffalo, I thought everybody there was plotting to kill me... Everybody was just too damn nice...

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

I’m only 41 years old (today actually)... O.J. was before my time... I only know him for The Naked Gun series and The Glove Don’t Fit episodes... His thoughts on the Bills has no value for me...

That whole he’s super charismatic thing is what makes me love the fact that I grew up in NYC... The 1st time I ever took a road trip towards Buffalo, I thought everybody there was plotting to kill me... Everybody was just too damn nice...

I got news for you, we WERE!?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

Sounds like his opinions are in line with most of the national media.

I do wonder what he thinks he has to gain by putting himself out there. Nobody is going to forget about what he did.

• Like (+1) 1

Personally, I don't know how anyone, who is aware of the brutality of that crime, could have any interest in (1) any thoughts Simpson might have on anything outside of what he did and why he did it, or (2) providing him a platform for self promotion.  Graham is welcome to interview anyone he wants; however, IMHO, laughing and joking with Simpson about twitter and football trivializes what he did. Graham is better than that. Again, IMHO.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

I’m too young to know the details of the case, but the man was found not guilty. For that reason, I don’t take issue with him joining social media or appearing on talk shows.

Convicted of civil “wrongful death.” Has dodged the Goldman family ever since. Listen to the deposition recordings from The civil case sometime—he crumbles under the questioning and the case is basically laid bare, but draw your own conclusions. 

I hope Tim thinks twice about the professional and person he aspires to be.

past history shows he and I have different expectations though.

12 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Convicted of civil “wrongful death.” Has dodged the Goldman family ever since. Listen to the deposition recordings from The civil case sometime—he crumbles under the questioning and the case is basically laid bare, but draw your own conclusions. 

Hes literally got troll in his name. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Personally, I don't know how anyone, who is aware of the brutality of that crime, could have any interest in (1) any thoughts Simpson might have on anything outside of what he did and why he did it, or (2) providing him a platform for self promotion.  Graham is welcome to interview anyone he wants; however, IMHO, laughing and joking with Simpson about twitter and football trivializes what he did. Graham is better than that. Again, IMHO.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.   Well said, billsfan1959.

When I watched OJ play, I thought he might be the best football player who ever lived.  He was a man among boys.  My admiration for his skills is immense.

But now I wouldn't give him the time of day.  While I suspect he's suffering from CTE, I still can't think of him as anything but evil.  He doesn't deserve to be treated like a football legend.  

• Thank you (+1) 3