Cole Beasleys durability has been remarkable

19 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Still allowed as long as he doesn't hit the receiver in the back or the receiver is beyond the defender. 

I was talking with a friend about this and we couldn’t remember if it was legal. I got see a ref flagging it if a guy goes head over heels though. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I was talking with a friend about this and we couldn’t remember if it was legal. I got see a ref flagging it if a guy goes head over heels though. 

Yeah not sure how they (refs) would view that today.  That might be more than a "chuck", which I don't think has been defined.

On 7/7/2019 at 10:26 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

Oh I agree. I always loved Beasley on the Cowboys.  Plus, he’s actually not a bad rapper (he put out an album).  Some think Allen’s short throws are his biggest struggle so Beasley should help out big time. 

All rapping is bad just some is worse than others.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:20 AM, MacGyver said:

Sounds like it's about time for him to sustain a major injury. That would be so Billsy.

You could take one for him.  Maybe break your hand so you could not type?

• Haha (+1) 1

That's a great point. I hardly consider the importance of an iron man since I'm too focused on categorizing players as injury prone / not injury prone.. but considering a durability as great as Cole's is been is a huge deal knowing you have security at position depth in a league where season success is often also a war of attrition. He's a signing I've been clamoring for the last 3 years, but I didn't know about this attribute until now, so this signing has some icing on the cake.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:41 AM, Limeaid said:

All rapping is bad just some is worse than others.

You could take one for him.  Maybe break your hand so you could not type?

You sir have besmirched the legendary Biggie Smalls. The Notorious B.I.G made timeless jams and shall be enshrined on Mount Rushmore along with Beethoven, Miles Davis, The Beatles, and Elvis Presley.

Hip hop allowed Outkast's Hey Ya! to be made. Don't tell me you have not rocked to Hey Ya! played at virtually every wedding you may have attended since 2003 because that is humanly impossible.

But Cole likely sucks (EDIT: at rap) don't listen to him. Also there's a special place in Rochester for anyone jinxing Cole on this thread. The key is to reverse jinx. Say to yourself "oh he could get hurt" and he doesn't. The opposite of when commentators praise a player's durability on the very play he sustains a season long injury. Jinxes are a powerful force.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P