Cole Beasleys durability has been remarkable

Beasley will be a good post game interview! Cant wait to hear him!

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I can’t wait to see him play this year and exactly what Allen needs

It is funny how Beasley likes to 'Talk" to Josh Allen during practice. It is good for Allen to have Beasley calling him out. The wiley veteran and the young gun!

Edited by Rocket94

7 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Beasley was my favorite offseason move. My love for him is downright weird. If you really think about it though he is exactly what we need. If he clicks with Allen there's a good 65 catches minimum, if not more. 

I have a feeling they have already clicked!

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's pretty low mileage though, for a slot.  He's had over 75 targets only twice in his career.

I know. The game has changed over the years. 75 balls used to be a lot.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:28 AM, eball said:

Don't talk to me about ability unless you include availability.

Sammy Watkins, are you listening?

Yeah, are you listening Tyler Kroft?  

And its today’s nfl.  Beasley, Edelman, and all those small slot guys would have been died in the old nfl.  Back in the day, when the ball wasn’t in air and a receiver was 5 yards from the line of scrimmage, you could destroy a crossing receiver. LBs lived for that.  It’s such a different game.

that said, Beasley is a sick athlete. There’s videos of doing 360 dunks.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And its today’s nfl.  Beasley, Edelman, and all those small slot guys would have been died in the old nfl.  Back in the day, when the ball wasn’t in air and a receiver was 5 yards from the line of scrimmage, you could destroy a crossing receiver. LBs lived for that.  It’s such a different game.

You are absolutely right...these guys would have been hammered! I really like Beasley.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

You are absolutely right...these guys would have been hammered! I really like Beasley.

Oh I agree. I always loved Beasley on the Cowboys.  Plus, he’s actually not a bad rapper (he put out an album).  Some think Allen’s short throws are his biggest struggle so Beasley should help out big time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Oh I agree. I always loved Beasley on the Cowboys.  Plus, he’s actually not a bad rapper (he put out an album).  Some think Allen’s short throws are his biggest struggle so Beasley should help out big time. 

Beasley has also said that he talks a lot to Allen during practice. That is going to help Allen...having a wiley veteran around! And he is a rapper too!

27 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That's a lot of dunks!

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Still allowed as long as he doesn't hit the receiver in the back or the receiver is beyond the defender. 

• Like (+1) 1