Cole Beasleys durability has been remarkable

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/camp-countdown-no-22-what-should-be-expected-from-cole-beasley

"Since his second year in the NFL, Beasley has played in 93 out of 96 games for the Cowboys. "

That sentence right there popped out to me immediately .  For his size and all the receptions he has made over the middle , it's remarkable he only missed 3 gms. I'm optimistic he could maintain that pace for us and be a grand slam signing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

High hopes for this Kid as a Buffalo Bill. 
he seems to be happy to be here, and gosh darnit , i am a might happy to have him on Our Team.

Go Bills !

Edited by 3rdand12

6 hours ago, Flip Johnson said:

Sometimes shifty small guys like Beasley are hard for defenders to square up and those guys are surprisingly hard to hurt.

I’m sure it happened, but I don’t remember anyone ever lighting up Thurman with a square, solid hit. Some guys are just hard to get a solid hit on. 

7 hours ago, Flip Johnson said:

Sometimes shifty small guys like Beasley are hard for defenders to square up and those guys are surprisingly hard to hurt.

Just start Rob Johnson, and you’ll see how easy it is to hurt the shifty small guy...