NFL HoF thinking about enshrining 20 members

The NFL HoF is  thinking about enshrining 20 members in it's 2020 class which is the centennial year of the NFL

The HoF is a very selective group so I am sure that this will be debated because 20 is a large number

But this COULD FINALLY be the time that Takser gets in if it is approved

What say you?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001034967/article/david-baker-hof-to-consider-20-enshrinees-for-2020

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Once a punter got voted in I thought it would be only a matter of time before Steve got in, and Of course I’m bias, in wanting another member of the early 90s Bills in there. But, they literally implemented a rule because how he would run through the sidelines to avoid being blocked. 

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I want a Hall of Insane where we can put all the loons. OJ, Hernandez, Lawrence Philips etc. 

Joe Don Looney?

Dave Meggysey?

I think it would be cool if the NFL opened up a Hall of Shame. Embarrassing, awful moments, games and careers of players, coaches, GM’s and Owners.

I’d watch. Hell, I’d attend.

11 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I think it would be cool if the NFL opened up a Hall of Shame. Embarrassing, awful moments, games and careers of players, coaches, GM’s and Owners.

Fans too like the guys with bags on their heads and the table jumper who missed and got table leg stabbed thru him

• Like (+1) 1

They'll never agree to clear the artificially created logjams by inducting so many at once.

Logjams create controversy as to who gets in over other deserving players, which gives the writers something to sell stories when they write about it.

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Ralph would be in 2 Halls.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, klos63 said:

What does that mean?

I know right? If anything it just means more HoF quality players get in. A participation trophy? They arent just letting anyone get in lol

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Those inducted will always wonder if they got in simply because of this gimmick.

You really think they will, or is just that you will, no matter the qualifications.

43 minutes ago, Gigs said:

I know right? If anything it just means more HoF quality players get in. A participation trophy? They arent just letting anyone get in lol

Right, someone like Andre Reed would have gotten in a couple years earlier. Like he should have except for some antiquated rule about limiting the number of enshrinees each year.