Kaep enhances his job prospects by taking on Betsy Ross

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He didn't bring up property taxes in Rochester, did he?

@Royale with Cheese

look what you started...

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

@teef my property taxes last year were $3,600.  I just wanted to remind you.

i hit that in a couple of months.  ***** weather, high taxes...i'm living the life!

22 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Will there be anything else Senator McCarthy?

edit:  I just realized, you probably have no idea who Senator McCarthy is, do you?  Of course you don't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy

Well McCarthy wasn't exactly wrong

The US was infiltrated from within from our enemies and they did take over our schools and other institutions

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Another FYI....

its been warm enough to swim in Atlanta since mid April.

when it's on, my pool heater is leaking underground and going into my basement, so i have that going for me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, teef said:

when it's on, my pool heater is leaking underground and going into my basement, so i have that going for me.

I also want to point out that all the women in Atlanta have big bosoms. 

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

And it's now too warm to be outside today...

Not me.  I love the heat.  The hotter the weather, the less clothes women wear.

1 minute ago, Bad Things said:

For F's sake... does there always need to a controversy or hurt feelings up there?  (From both Kaep and his distractors.)

Sad.

What are your property taxes in New Zealand?

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Out of the 6Million people here, it seems about 4Million are hot women age 18-32

We have E&Y Auditors on my floor all the time.  It's usually 23-28 year old girls.  There's a few that make me shake my head at how far they are out of my league.  These girls are going to marry trust fund babies and take half their money.  One in particular, I've never spoken a word to her but I would put a ring on her finger if she wanted it.  She's beautiful and I don't use that word lightly.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you drink high end beer in the warm pool?

no.  only ***** out of cans by the pool.  i don't want bits of glass floating around in that *****.

Let’s get rid of everything associated with our countries founding, because they all are connected and therefore, offensively evil! Let’s get rid of horses, cotton, and tea for starters! Enough of our racist ancestors and their poison that built the worst country ever formed! A country so terrible, that people flood into here by the thousands just to experience our oppression!