Kaep enhances his job prospects by taking on Betsy Ross

13 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Well close the damn thing; man, you shut me down for a week for being "hurtful" but let this crap go on; grab your gonads and do it!

Umm, I doubt that was helpful....just sayin’

1 hour ago, Needle said:

I appreciate the fact that you are passionate about this and you aren't the only one. I personally couldn't care less about white nationalist groups or counter protesters or what the headlines about the event say. 

I'm not interested in chasing around white trash and protesting what flag they are using this week. I don't care how many counter protesters showed up to rally against 9 hillbilly's. To me it's a tiny sub group of our society and most people don't spend too much time worrying about it.

Yeah. I was agreeing with you, and illustrating the point.

6 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Who is that? People who believe that the legacy of enslaving people still exists in this country?

Agree with him or not he has put his principles over personal gain. I personally respect people who are willing to take a stand for their beliefs (whether I share those beliefs or not) over people who just talk.

There is no way that Nathan Michael Peterman is a better QB than Kaep. There are multiple QBs albeit in backup roles who are far inferior QBs to Kaep.

bull####....he was washed up and subsequently decided to jump on a soapbox which lead to a hell of a lot of personal gain. He's not some type of pariah or martyr. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

There is no way that Nathan Michael Peterman is a better QB than Kaep. 

Is Kaap willing to accept as much as P5t5rman is getting to be a jugs machine in camp if NFLPA would allow it?  No.  End of sensible argument.  He should join Gronk on a cover of a magazine celebrating losing of muscle mass.

13 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Is Kaap willing to accept as much as P5t5rman is getting to be a jugs machine in camp if NFLPA would allow it?  No.  End of sensible argument.  He should join Gronk on a cover of a magazine celebrating losing of muscle mass.

Seattle wanted to sign him to league minimum a few years ago and he told them to pound salt.