Bills' Josh Allen should be on fantasy radar after strong 2018 finish (and others)

On 7/2/2019 at 10:44 AM, RyanC883 said:

his rushing yards make him a starter by themselves, then consider the added weapons.  Yeah, I"m taking him.  Esp. in my 2 QB league.  

I think he finishes the year a top 10 Fantasy QB at worst.  

Perfect #2. Steal if you could do that.

I didn't draft Josh Allen last year, but I did make several side bets on draft day: Josh Allen vs any rookie QB in overall fantasy points... I had takers for Rosen and Darnold (two each), no one picked Mayfield, so I won a few extra bucks ($10.00 per).

I did pick Allen up late in the season, and nearly won, but I did not play him in the final two weeks, doh! I wound up second place in the league. IIRC, I would have won if I did.

Picked him up down the stretch last season. Didn't win the ship but he helped me after a lousy season at the QB position. We do keepers and I would get him as my last round pick, but I think I'm going to keep Juju in the 6th and target Allen in the late rounds. 

He was the top rated Qb in fantasy football after his return.  Every week.  Josh Allen?  Is he a relevant option? Every week, well he is inaccurate blah blah blah.  Does it again.  Well he is inaccurate.

You cant avoid his running ability.  He is up there with a young Russel Wilson and Cam Newton.  He throws TDs and will be a threat in the redzone or goal line to run it in.  He is a top 12 fantasy QB due to that ability.  He consistently did it the last 6 weeks.  Give him a better line, better rushing attack, he will be better.

I live in the Seattle area and worked with a guy recently who seen I was wearing Bills shirt and he said he was taking Josh Allen in his auction fantasy league

not sure if this post should go here or I should make a post about Josh Allen in Seattle 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/2/2019 at 6:15 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

i thin DCs are gong to actively game plan against his running better.   What Allen might loss in running fantasy I think he can more than make up with better passing productivity.

Make Josh be a QB. 

Make'em pay Josh. Make'em pay.

Josh Allen is the starting QB for my team, The Mighty Malamutes.  He will be my 2019 keeper.

Edited by reddogblitz

15 hours ago, BoldBully said:

I live in the Seattle area and worked with a guy recently who seen I was wearing Bills shirt and he said he was taking Josh Allen in his auction fantasy league

not sure if this post should go here or I should make a post about Josh Allen in Seattle 

here.  the other threads were locked down  

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/2/2019 at 11:23 AM, I am the egg man said:

As a rule, I never draft Bills for my money FF teams.

I feel like I'm betraying them.

Image result for angel emoji

I always like to have at least one Bill on my $FF team.  Usually someone I draft late (except for McCoy a couple years ago, got him somewhat early)