Josh Allen and Steve Tasker Film A Corny Commercial

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I admit I chuckled. Sure it could’ve been funnier with a better script but it still beats having to watch another insurance commercial any day, imho.  

Flo from progressive ?. I will never, ever get a quote from them because of those commercials. The only other commercials I hate nearly as much are the Buick commercials. “Buy our car because, shockingly, we don’t suck anymore.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

A friend went in to the one in Adams and offered 23,888 for a truck they had on for 25,888. They said they could go to 23,900. He told the sales manager he was sure they were breaking their own policy by not selling in the 888 relm. Took his offer as they got a chuckle out of it. Transmission went 4 weeks later.

Bah, that's the worst. There's a subreddit called r/justrolledintotheshop which has posts by mechanics and whatnot. This reminded me of a post I saw the other day where someone rolled in with a brand new Equinox, 40 total miles, blown transmission. Like, how does that even happen?!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

No more cringeworthy than the rest of their TV ads. Here in WNY we really have the “cream of the crop” with Fucillo and West Herr’s horrendous commercials. 

is Fucillo still doing his "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE" THING>?

6 hours ago, ocemur said:

Consider this a practice ad. The real, question, particularly if Allen can have a breakout year, is can he get National endorsement deals. If he can't, his agent and maybe others will be whispering in his ear four years from now trying to get him into a big media market. I wonder what role Pegula S&E can and will play in that. It's way to circumvent the cap and teams have been doing as long as there has been a cap (I'm looking at you, Jerry Jones). If we are to be competitive over the long haul, we have to be able to offer what other teams can and do offer.

QBs don't leave there teams to get endorsement deals

If Allen balls out there will not be a shortage of endorsement deals

10 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Did you watch the commercial video??

he appears to be much faster...

I was kind of surprised they had that kind of CGI budget for a local production. Things must be selling well over at West Herr :P

I think everyone that's talking about how bad the commercials are are missing the whole point of bad commercials. They keep people talking and bringing up the dealers name. May not make you want to buy a car but when you need to you'll remember where to look.

Reminds me of the trucking companies Yellow and A. Duie Pyle

8 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You don’t have corny commercials where you come from? 

Obviously you’ve never seen much local television from other cities/states. Ngata and Tucker royal farm commercials come to mind for me. 

Talk about cringe factor. 

I visited Buffalo quite often in my younger years, and I must say, they have more "local" commercials than the average market. Local commercials tend to be the best/worst. Sometimes, they're so corny that they end up being ironically hilarious. 

9 hours ago, White Linen said:

Yes, from West Herr Toyota.  

Does anyone remember a time when if the ownership group of West Herr Ford said “let’s go open a Toyota dealership!”, Ford Motor Company would have been loading cars on auto transport trailers, and unbolting Blue ovals all over the West Herr Ford dealership.  I thought monopolies were generally frowned upon.  Must not be true in automobile sales anymore.