Kareem Hunt in Trouble Again

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....already sitting for six and permanently enshrined on Goodell's radar......and you think social discretion should be a consideration?....naw, not at all...SMH...

Eight games.  

If he were my kid, I’d give him the reality talk.  It’s unfair that even if you’re doing nothing wrong you’ll be accused of all kinds of crazy crap.  Most people can have a night out, not start any trouble and be fine.  You can’t.  Sorry, but life’s not fair.  You can trade evenings out and big parties for an NFL career and millions of dollars or not.  Your call. 

6 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Eight games.  

If he were my kid, I’d give him the reality talk.  It’s unfair that even if you’re doing nothing wrong you’ll be accused of all kinds of crazy crap.  Most people can have a night out, not start any trouble and be fine.  You can’t.  Sorry, but life’s not fair.  You can trade evenings out and big parties for an NFL career and millions of dollars or not.  Your call. 

..then again, you have elite membership only afforded to 1,696 players annually, and pretty damn high paying as well....it is a PRIVILEGE and not a RIGHT...."life's not fair"?....yes. but for #1697 through 3,083+ on the outside looking in.....sorry but his "membership" is revocable.....

• Like (+1) 1