Kareem Hunt in Trouble Again

Fake news. No fight. No incident.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/verify/verify-was-cleveland-browns-rb-kareem-hunt-in-a-bar-fight-during-the-weekend/95-e5b0d3aa-4868-415e-8206-6aaa2baecf16

To verify, we turned to Cleveland police spokeswoman Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia and Bobby George, owner of Barley House, where some “Twitterati” believed the incident took place.

Ciaccia said “negative,” and was unable to track down a police report for the alleged incident.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Needs an entourage to keep him away from the trouble he naturally causes 

Usually the entourage is what gets you in trouble.

What he needs is a professional who has the right to override his decisions IF he wants to continue to collect that very high salary.

I don’t drink alcohol but I used to. 

I grew up without much money as a minor but as an adult I made an ok living...

If I wanted to hit a bar every week and spend 200 bucks it wouldn’t of hurt my pockets at all but yet every time I drank, I chose to go to the liquor store or just beer from a store n drink at home either alone or with company... 

I never understood why someone would pay 8 dollars for a shot of cognac or vodka in a bar when it would’ve costed them pennies or a few nickels at best if they just bought a bottle from the liquor store...

In famous people’s situation, I understand that they have to show face in certain places but if you’re just looking to have a fun time, why not just throw a party at your house or rent someplace? You have the money for it... Why do famous people get into situations in places where any lunatic can be just doesn’t make sense to me...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I said this when the Bills were linked with him.... but the worry with Hunt is the infamous tape is not an isolated incident. He just keeps finding trouble. That's why I was in the "steer clear" camp. I don't think he is ever going to get his personal life in the right place.