For an appointment are you late, early, or on time

Late, early, or on time  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Late, early, or on time

• Late
    • Early
    • On time

On 7/2/2019 at 11:16 AM, KD in CA said:

btw....those of you who are always early, it’s annoying in a professional setting, and especially if it’s a job interview.  Tells me you have nothing better to do with your time than to sit around and wait.

oh, we have lots of better things to do, trust me. however when we give our word, it is gold. those of you, in a professional setting that make others wait past their appointed time are beyond annoying.

Edited by Foxx

Depending on who is hosting/attending a family or friends gathering, I do not want to be the 1st person showing up.  I would make a point of being there 10-15 minutes after the invited time.   Wife’s family on the other hand...they are anywhere from 15-60 minutes late for any gathering not in a restaurant setting.   They are just brutal.  

On 7/2/2019 at 11:16 AM, KD in CA said:

btw....those of you who are always early, it’s annoying in a professional setting, and especially if it’s a job interview.  Tells me you have nothing better to do with your time than to sit around and wait.

No *****, they need a job! 

3 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

No *****, they need a job! 

LOL

But seriously, not only does showing up 20 minutes early show poor time management skills, it is inconsiderate because someone now has to attend to you.

5 minutes early, so you have time to get set and be ready to sit down and start talking at the appointed time, is fine.  If you’re going to be earlier than that, walk around the block or wait in the coffee shop downstairs.

• Like (+1) 1