Gronk must be staying retired...seems to have lost all muscle

You have to eat a lot to keep up that weight so the weight loss isn't that surprising now that he can eat like a regular human again.  Plus, I'm glad he can finally get off the roids and hopefully can live a long, healthy life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Eric Wood shrunk just as quickly.

If you believe this Wood was 250ish compared to 300.  I suppose that because of height the loss could be similar for Gronkowski, but he sure looks lighter than 240ish which would be comparable.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/06/04/slimmed-down-eric-wood-satisfied-with-terms-of-bills-exit/

His head didn't shrink. It looks too big for his body now.

That's not a Hollywood look, which was rumored where he's going.

Then again, out there he can load up on anything to get the bulk back quickly.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

He looks good... I like seeing the guys from the O-line lose weight... They look like they can actually move around in life comfortably... 

idk if it works for all of them but Eric Wood and Joe Thomas are two examples that come to my mind of looking fat while playing to super healthy post NFL... 

If we didn’t know Gronk and saw that new pic of him we’d probably be like, ok that’s just some regular dude. But since he’s a public figure and we’re used to seeing him bulked up, he kind of looks like he’s on drugs...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

He looks good... I like seeing the guys from the O-line lose weight... They look like they can actually move around in life comfortably... 

idk if it works for all of them but Eric Wood and Joe Thomas are two examples that come to my mind of looking fat while playing to super healthy post NFL... 

If we didn’t know Gronk and saw that new pic of him we’d probably be like, ok that’s just some regular dude. But since he’s a public figure and we’re used to seeing him bulked up, he kind of looks like he’s on drugs...

O and D linemen do lose weight.  

a TE ???  not as much ...  

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Right. These guys go through a rigorous training program including eating and excersize.  Nothing to see here. Should help his back issues

16 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Damn, what am I doing wrong?

See my reply above. BTW, same thing Im doing wrong

Just now, fansince88 said:

Right. These guys go through a rigorous training program including eating and excersize.  Nothing to see here. Should help his back issues

They're all on steroids.  When the stop playing, they stop taking steroids.  And they shrink to normal size.  Except for their testicles.  Those shrink even more.

• Haha (+1) 5