Bills vs Oilers AFC wildcard (comeback) game is on NFL Network today (Sunday 6/30) at 6pm

15 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve never blocked anyone here.  I’m a Big Boy, so I can pick and choose. 

Memories of last year's offensive line.

Rumors are that the 2nd sentence was Jordan Mills' exact words after the 1st Peterman debacle in Los Angeles.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I'll have to take pics and post them here. Any clue where to check the value? I'd like to hang on to a few, but I'm curious to know where I can get a quote on the worth of just a pair of them!

There are some sites on the internet that you can find with a search.  Here's an example of 1, they charge about $20.   https://www.valuemystuff.com/us/home

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beerbelly said:

It was still loud 20 minutes after the game ended!

I lucked out.  I was sitting in the corner of the endzone about halfway up, visitor/scoreboard side so I got to see most of the scoring.  That was a crazy game.

The full game is on the official NFL Youtube channel last I checked.

I live in Houston so I always like to bring this game up to Oilers fans? "Remember that time you guys were beating us 35-3? Well, I turned it off after that, because we had our backup QB in, so there was no way we came back from that. What was the final score? You must have killed us like 70-6 or something."

Usually they get that I'm f*cking with them. But I've had a handful of people not catch my sarcasm and explain to me how the game ended.

On 7/1/2019 at 4:19 AM, njbuff said:

There were 1.5 million people in the building for the game.

Just ask every Bills fan who was alive then and they will tell you they were there.

And not a single one of them left in the 3d quarter!

11 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

It is worth watching the Oilers sidelines. They thought it was wrapped up!

When a write up regarding the collapse makes it into ‘The Old Farmers Almanac’ in a subsequent year, you know you’re the poster child for ineptitude and futility.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

When a write up regarding the collapse makes it into ‘The Old Farmers Almanac’ in a subsequent year, you know you’re the poster child for ineptitude and futility.  ?

I know! ?

Was at Grevey's in Falls Church VA an former shooting guard for Bullets originally fromBuffalo with a bunch of X Buffalonians, remember we went to nearby bookstore during halftime for something to do. Came back just in time to see last Oiler's interception and we were all resigned to acknowledge the end of the Bills run... the Frank Reich happened!

I never gave it any thought until now, but perhaps the ‘Music City Miracle’ was payback to the former Houston Oilers for the pain and suffering inflicted upon them by the Bills in the Comeback?  Hey, if there’s no life elsewhere in the universe, and Jason Simpson is the real killer, this theory has legs, too!  ?