Bills vs Oilers AFC wildcard (comeback) game is on NFL Network today (Sunday 6/30) at 6pm

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I got divorced after the Vikings game, but was recently remarried. Crossing my fingers this one works out.

You may need another $5k in marriage counseling, but I’m not giving anything away! 

Isn’t it cool when you have blocking???  Anyone remember that? 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Oh.  I thought you meant of other forum members.

I’ve never blocked anyone here.  I’m a Big Boy, so I can pick and choose. One of our famous “tough guys” is proud that he blocked me, after telling me I had thin skin and wasn’t tough enough to post with him. What a silly world we live in!  

Edited by Augie

I actually have 10 unused tickets to this game! My father was a limo driver and was supposed to drive the owner and 9 others to the game. There was a snowstorm the night before(this was in Herkimer, NY about 10 miles east of Utica) and decided not to go. My father already had the tix and owner never asked for them back.

Edited by Bills4life1924

2 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I actually have 10 unused tickets to this game! My father was a limo driver and was supposed to drive the owner and 9 others to the game. There was a snowstorm the night before(this was in Herkimer, NY about 10 miles east of Utica) and decided not to go. My father already had the tix and owner never asked for them back.

I think you’ll like the ending!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Have you ever checked the value of those tickets?  Back then they ripped all the tickets when someone entered at the gate.  They're so rare as a full ticket they might be worth a fortune.

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I got divorced after the Vikings game, but recently remarried. Crossing my fingers this marriage works out better than the last one.

Just ring her bell first. Every time. Works for me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve never blocked anyone here.  I’m a Big Boy, so I can pick and choose. One of our famous “tough guys” is proud that he blocked me, after telling me I had thin skin and wasn’t tough enough to post with him. What a silly world we live in!  

Funny how some of the ones who think they’re “bad” are the ones who are truly thin-skinned!

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

If you would ever consider giving some away, I'd like one for my man cave. 

7 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I'd like to buy one of those. 

7 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Have you ever checked the value of those tickets?  Back then they ripped all the tickets when someone entered at the gate.  They're so rare as a full ticket they might be worth a fortune.

Thought about it, but never looked into it. But they are in perfect condition if we decide to part with them

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

There were 1.5 million people in the building for the game.

Just ask every Bills fan who was alive then and they will tell you they were there.

Sorry, I thought “in spirit” counted? :D

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12