Bills vs Oilers AFC wildcard (comeback) game is on NFL Network today (Sunday 6/30) at 6pm

http://www.nfl.com/network/schedule

NFL'S GREATEST GAMES

"NFL's Greatest Games" - 1992 AFC Wildcard: Houston Oilers vs. Buffalo Bills - All the drama of this historic game is relived in this 90-minute special as NFL FILMS reconstructs the game using archival footage and original radio calls of the Buffalo Bills epic 41-38 overtime victory over the Houston Oilers.

Tonight at 6pm. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I always thought it was pretty cool when Tops and Wegmans sold the DVD for a year or so in the early 2010s. They must have sold a ton of those, as games like that are no doubt popular and people will pay $15 for something that pulls their heart strings and gives them great memories!! 

On a side note, it used to be really neat to try and catch stuff like that on TV. Now with so many ways to watch so many old games its kinda lost its specialness imo

8 minutes ago, JoeF said:

You don't like the pain of building a 35-3 deficit????

We were at friend’s watching that. He wanted to change to his beloved Kentucky basketball game. I yelled at him and sent him to his bedroom to watch basketball on the little TV. Reports are the first half made me a bit cranky, but I never wavered! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

We were at friend’s watching that. He wanted to change to his beloved Kentucky basketball game. I yelled at him and sent him to his bedroom to watch basketball on the little TV. Reports are the first half made me a bit cranky, but I never wavered! 

I was at a Security planning retreat for the 1996 Olympics.  Surrounded by Federal, State, County and Municipal Law Enforcement brass from agencies around Atlanta at St. Simon's Island.  The SAC for the FBI and I are huge Bills fans and we kept stepping out of the planning retreat to go to the "bathroom"...Pretty soon the entire crew is in the bar with us on an unplanned break that coincided with the late 4th quarter and overtime.  Hysterical.  Everyone became a Bills fan that day....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Had to listen to the radio call on CBS Westwood One network of stations; can’t remember the name of the announcer but he was great, matching my rising hysteria in the 2nd half!! A defining moment as a lifetime Bills fan—we’ll always have that shining moment to go along with the SB losses

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Augie said:

A January Kentucky basketball game over the 2nd half of a Bills playoff game? This man is no "friend."

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

A January Kentucky basketball game over the 2nd half of a Bills playoff game? This man is no "friend."

Our son’s were best friends.....what you do for family......

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I was watching the game with my dad.  He's a Cowboys fan, but he was rooting for the Bills with me.  At one point, I was like, "screw this, let's turn the channel."  My dad said, "you never know ... let's keep watching."

Father knows best!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was watching the game with my dad.  He's a Cowboys fan, but he was rooting for the Bills with me.  At one point, I was like, "screw this, let's turn the channel."  My dad said, "you never know ... let's keep watching."

Father knows best!

My family needs more convincing....but I’m getting tired of trying......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Does your wife know???

I got divorced after the Vikings game, but recently remarried. Crossing my fingers this marriage works out better than the last one.

Edited by LSHMEAB