Matt Milano defensive MVP

19 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Value wise, Joseph was my favorite pick of the draft. Gonna be a challenge to find a position for him, but he's a playmaker. Any defensive staff worth their salt will find a way to get a playmaker on the field.

Yup, and it should be fun to watch come preseason. I'm sure he will get many snaps during those 4 games. Interested in seeing what he can do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, nucci said:

Which ones?

I cannot tell you. not about their safeties either

cant tell you about Ravens defensive players who played lengthy contracts either.

Joseph is a player to watch. Natural Football player who should take well to coaching imo.

5 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I cannot tell you. not about their safeties either

cant tell you about Ravens defensive players who played lengthy contracts either.

Joseph is a player to watch. Natural Football player who should take well to coaching imo.

I agree on Joseph.  He's more of a natural athlete than Milano.  He has to play smarter though.  If the Bills can't coach up his tendency bite on fakes, and teach him to play with a little more discipline, he won't ever be a defensive fixture for Buffalo like Milano is.

13 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I agree on Joseph.  He's more of a natural athlete than Milano.  He has to play smarter though.  If the Bills can't coach up his tendency bite on fakes, and teach him to play with a little more discipline, he won't ever be a defensive fixture for Buffalo like Milano is.

I do not see much fault in Milano's game, much to my surprise honestly. Giving Joseph a season behind him is nearly a luxury ?

On 6/30/2019 at 3:16 PM, Warcodered said:

I mean I'm excited for what he's going to do this year too but I mean who forgot about him? He's mentioned all the time.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And ***** act like they forgot about Milano. 

On 6/30/2019 at 9:36 PM, Troll Toll said:

Can we sleep under Milano?

Brady’s going to be sleeping under Milano. 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/3/2019 at 7:13 PM, LSHMEAB said:

Value wise, Joseph was my favorite pick of the draft. Gonna be a challenge to find a position for him, but he's a playmaker. Any defensive staff worth their salt will find a way to get a playmaker on the field.

Once again I agree about Joseph. The kid is a natural player with pro bowl traits. I hope he matures and responds well to the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/5/2019 at 6:55 PM, Rocket94 said:

Once again I agree about Joseph. The kid is a natural player with pro bowl traits. I hope he matures and responds well to the NFL.

all about Coaching for that kid imo.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Guido is like Polack

Only a Guido or Polack can say them! ?

I can’t take credit - I didn’t coin the name, but my friend who manages Casa di Pizza did (and he meets the ‘Guido’ qualification!) ?

In fact, he had some Milano t-shirts made that had ‘The Guido Torpedo’ printed on ‘em.

We met Milano’s mother and father there last season after a game (Matt lives nearby but was in the hospital after breaking his leg that afternoon).  We had a nice conversation.  They laughed at the nickname and the shirts.  

Nice people - and they try to get to every game.

Edited by The Senator