Matt Milano defensive MVP

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's hard to sleep on Matt Milano when there are so many threads touting him.....

Well sorry weo i looked 3 pages and didn't see 1 thread

But all the people getting defensive and becoming offensive are literally a joke

This is a Bills forum where bills discussion takes place and I haven't seen anyone call Milano our MVP to be

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think I called anyone my enemy 

And I never ever said I don't think this board has knowledgeable posters so why are you saying that

I looked for 3 pages and didn't see a Matt Milano thread. I called him the MVP of our defense next year , I haven't seen that many if  any say that

That was the point of the thread. It's a Bills forum and I think he can / will be a pro bowler

I don't come here saying I'm better than anyone but since you brought it up id like know who knows WAY MORE than me since I still get paid to be in football. I don't think I'm better than anyone but I still get paid to scout and coach 26 years + and forgot more than the average joe

This is a Bills forum and I like talking Bills, you just sound like an ass calling me out because I made a thread saying Milano will be our MVP and don't sleep on him

Whatever man. If your actual point or “prediction” was he’s gonna be the best player on the defense or a pro bowler then say that in the title. You’re getting dragged in this BS thread from multiple angles for good reason. Just say “Milano: Def MVP (prediction)” then. Enough of this “yall sleepin on this guy EXCEPT ME bs.” 

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

Whatever man. If your actual point or “prediction” was he’s gonna be the best player on the defense or a pro bowler then say that in the title. You’re getting dragged in this BS thread from multiple angles for good reason. Just say “Milano: Def MVP (prediction)” then. Enough of this “yall sleepin on this guy EXCEPT ME bs.” 

So then you guys could've been more clear about the thread title.. IVE NEVER came here to be condescending.. I love the Bills and that's why I spend some free time here

And to be clear the title was don't sleep on Milano NOT you guys are sleeping on him so you better pay attention

I guess my creative writing class in college steered me wrong with bold headlines back in the day

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I respect your opinion but cmon man they aren't in the same ballpark

Barkley was rookie of year and pro bowled and Milano hasn't even pro bowled

That's my point he will make the pro bowl

Dude relax.

Literally every single Bills fan on earth noticed how good Milano was playing last year (even GreggTX) until he got hurt. We all saw his progress from year 1 to year 2 and we all were excited about his future.

Plus theres about 7 threads about him on this very site.

So stop being defensive and admit this was a bunk thread.

P.S. Don’t sleep on Micah Hyde. I have a feeling he might have a good season.

• Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Nanker said:

No worries here about me. I won’t sleep on him. I far prefer my SleepNumber bed, thank you very much. 

We have a Casper mattress. Love it. Nice part about it is if Matt was in the bed with me I wouldnt even feel him move around....hmmmmm. Perhaps I do have cause for concern. 

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

So then you guys could've been more clear about the thread title.. IVE NEVER came here to be condescending.. I love the Bills and that's why I spend some free time here

And to be clear the title was don't sleep on Milano NOT you guys are sleeping on him so you better pay attention

I guess my creative writing class in college steered me wrong with bold headlines back in the day

Good title change....MVP? I want to see how his leg bounces back first.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

We have a Casper mattress. Love it. Nice part about it is if Matt was in the bed with me I wouldnt even feel him move around....hmmmmm. Perhaps I do have cause for concern. 

I'm thinking of trying out that Purple junk.

6 hours ago, fansince88 said:

He can realistically never be the same again

But modern science is amazing so I wouldn't doubt it if he comes back stronger

11 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

People are being too hard on the OP, let it slide guys. Be happy we have a spectacular young duo in Edmunds and Milano for the next decade. Happy thoughts guys.

you are still relatively new.

you want to see  "hard"  go to the PPP or select OTW threads 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/30/2019 at 3:17 PM, blacklabel said:

But, I've read on this very board that the linebackers are suspect and only Edmunds *maybe* has a chance to be marginally mediocre someday. Meanwhile, the DL isn't even cut out to rush a JV QB. It's all true. Cause I read it here. 

Add more to ignore list.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:12 PM, Georgie said:

Seriously,this post is a waste of time. We ALL know about Milano and I am sick of  the term "dont sleep on". As if YOU discovered him...Try to have an original take 

Your #42 post certainly added to waste of time.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Somebody obviously pissed in your Cheerios and ruined your day

I am sure he is used to flavor.

21 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Man, I better get to the Giants board and start a don’t sleep on Saquon Barkley thread quick.

Who?

23 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

In truth, it's Devin Singletary who's being slept upon.  

This is a curious one. It's odd how low the expectations seem to be for a third round running back. I didn't personally like the pick, but time will tell. I will say that when you draft a RB in the 3rd round, he should be expected to contribute immediately and substantially.

You don't stash RB's away for future use. Statistically speaking, their best years will be early in their career.

Edit: greatly improved title. 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1