Matt Milano defensive MVP

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's hard to sleep on Matt Milano when there are so many threads touting him.....

Yes but take those away and the 20 other posts in the last year that you didnt quote and what do you have? LOTS A SLEEPING 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

It's all going to be about Edmunds this year. But I wouldn't want to sleep on Milano. Edmunds seems way more dreamier anyway. Watching the wind flow through his hair as he makes a tackle, MAJESTIC.

I think it moved?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

After a breakthrough campaign last season Matt Milano broke his leg and you haven't heard much about him

The WILL linebacker was arguably our defensive MVP and playing at a pro bowl level before the injury

Milano while undersized has everything you want in a WILL. He can run with TEs in man, he has good ball skills, great instincts and awareness... And he hits like he's 245 pounds. He is a heat seeking missile 

Besides striking gold on this late round pick I expect Milano to have a tremendous year next year and be our Defensive MVP

3rd year in the system and in an NFL strength and conditioning program and I think we are going to see a man possessed

Don't sleep on Matt Milano this year because I bet he will be wrecking gameplans

Not one person here is sleeping on him... Where did you hear a single person say this?

Edited by Boca BIlls

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Who are you? Lmao 

Somebody obviously pissed in your Cheerios and ruined your day

Where did I EVER SAY I discovered him.

I think he will be a pro browler so made a thread about him. You just sound grumpy

FACT

ITS A BILLS FORUM

Sure, I'm grumpy, and bored.Nothing original ...we ALL think highly of Milano and we have ALL read the articles . You're a year behind...

9 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Not one person here is sleeping on him... Where did you hear a single person say this?

Well there isn't a single thread in Milano on the first 2 pages so he isn't being talked about that much

And the context of "don't sleep on Milano" is more along the lines of "expect a breakout season"

It's a Bills forum and I think he will be out defensive MVP

7 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Sure, I'm grumpy, and bored.Nothing original ...we ALL think highly of Milano and we have ALL read the articles . You're a year behind...

He snapped his leg In half. He could easily never be the same again

And there isn't a Milano thread on the first 3 pages so I'm not that unoriginal

21 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Man, I better get to the Giants board and start a don’t sleep on Saquon Barkley thread quick.

I respect your opinion but cmon man they aren't in the same ballpark

Barkley was rookie of year and pro bowled and Milano hasn't even pro bowled

That's my point he will make the pro bowl

Edited by Buffalo716

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahaahhahahahshshahahshshshshshshshahajajahajhaha

Good god man. People giving you grief for this unnecessary thread are not your enemies. Telling this place, of all internet places, not to “sleep” on matt milano is dumb. No one here is sleeping on him as WEO pointed out earlier. 

You come off as patronizing trying to do this s*** as if this board is not knowledgeable about the team. Trust me, there are innumerable posters here that know WAY more about the team and football in general than you, and none of them are “sleeping” on Milano. Post your reminder on twitter.

10 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Good god man. People giving you grief for this unnecessary thread are not your enemies. Telling this place, of all internet places, not to “sleep” on matt milano is dumb. No one here is sleeping on him as WEO pointed out earlier. 

You come off as patronizing trying to do this s*** as if this board is not knowledgeable about the team. Trust me, there are innumerable posters here that know WAY more about the team and football in general than you, and none of them are “sleeping” on Milano. Post your reminder on twitter.

I don't think I called anyone my enemy 

And I never ever said I don't think this board has knowledgeable posters so why are you saying that

I looked for 3 pages and didn't see a Matt Milano thread. I called him the MVP of our defense next year , I haven't seen that many if  any say that

That was the point of the thread. It's a Bills forum and I think he can / will be a pro bowler

I don't come here saying I'm better than anyone but since you brought it up id like know who knows WAY MORE than me since I still get paid to be in football. I don't think I'm better than anyone but I still get paid to scout and coach 26 years + and forgot more than the average joe

This is a Bills forum and I like talking Bills, you just sound like an ass calling me out because I made a thread saying Milano will be our MVP and don't sleep on him

Edited by Buffalo716