Matt Milano defensive MVP

After a breakthrough campaign last season Matt Milano broke his leg and you haven't heard much about him

The WILL linebacker was arguably our defensive MVP and playing at a pro bowl level before the injury

Milano while undersized has everything you want in a WILL. He can run with TEs in man, he has good ball skills, great instincts and awareness... And he hits like he's 245 pounds. He is a heat seeking missile 

Besides striking gold on this late round pick I expect Milano to have a tremendous year next year and be our Defensive MVP

3rd year in the system and in an NFL strength and conditioning program and I think we are going to see a man possessed

Don't sleep on Matt Milano this year because I bet he will be wrecking gameplans

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't disagree with your assessment of Milano, but I've heard plenty. Not quite sure where "forgotten" comes from.

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I'm excited for what he's going to do this year too but I mean who forgot about him? He's mentioned all the time.

After we drafted Oliver I feel like it's been Oliver, Tremaine , Jerry, Micah and Poyer talk mostly as our studs

I really don't see much talk about Milano though I'm sure he comes up

• Like (+1) 1

I just saw a PFF graphic the other day that stated he only allowed a 67 passer rating on throws that went at him. That was good for the lowest rating of ANY off the ball LB in the NFL with at least 300 snaps. 

Impressive stuff! 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

After we drafted Oliver I feel like it's been Oliver, Tremaine , Jerry, Micah and Poyer talk mostly as our studs

I really don't see much talk about Milano though I'm sure he comes up

Isn’t it awesome to have more than one guy on the list???

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills' D is loaded if Oliver comes as advertised and Murphy is fully recovered from his ACL.  Excellent starters, good depth...Tremaine in his 2nd year and perhaps the best secondary in the league, top to bottom.  I loved reading recently that McD's focus for this defense is increasing the "physicality" of their play.  I want to see this defense punish opposing offenses.

Milano hasn't been overlooked by anyone that I've seen and he could garner Pro Bowl attention this year.

I know people are somewhat worried about the pass rush and lack of a true threat outside of Hughes, but I think the Bills are going rely on getting interior pressure from Oliver and also do a good bit of blitzing with the LBs and DBs.

There are some "ifs" with respect to everything panning out, as there always are, but this unit looks like it should be one of the league's best.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Seriously,this post is a waste of time. We ALL know about Milano and I am sick of  the term "dont sleep on". As if YOU discovered him...Try to have an original take 

Who are you? Lmao 

Somebody obviously pissed in your Cheerios and ruined your day

Where did I EVER SAY I discovered him.

I think he will be a pro browler so made a thread about him. You just sound grumpy

FACT

ITS A BILLS FORUM

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Seriously,this post is a waste of time. We ALL know about Milano and I am sick of  the term "dont sleep on". As if YOU discovered him...Try to have an original take 

C’mon bro, it’s the offseason, and frankly I think we ALL have seen threads started that were truly a waste of time. This one is legit given the return from injury unknown for Milano. Let’s lighten up a bit. 

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

C’mon bro, it’s the offseason, and frankly I think we ALL have seen threads started that were truly a waste of time. This one is legit given the return from injury unknown for Milano. Let’s lighten up a bit. 

Has he recovered from another injury since all of the other Milano off-season threads??!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1