Will foreign entities try to influence 2020 election again?

I’m sure they will (and not just Russia). This time I wonder if they will try to sway it towards helping the democratic nominee. If you are trying to sow discord and create chaos, you’d go in the very opposite direction as current occupant. Worked when Russia did this in 16

27 minutes ago, major said:

I’m sure they will (and not just Russia). This time I wonder if they will try to sway it towards helping the democratic nominee. If you are trying to sow discord and create chaos, you’d go in the very opposite direction as current occupant. Worked when Russia did this in 16

No foreign entity is going to have an effect on our election that will change any results. What they can and will do is influence a naïve and gullible electorate to be dissatisfied with the results. They will attempt to sow doubt and anger like they did 2 1/2 years ago. They were fortunate enough to have a deep state that was already trying to do something similar so their efforts had a much larger affect. Will they try to help the democrats? Most likely, because Trump has been a formidable opponent their attempts will be to harm Trump more than help the democrats. They will be happy if the discord since November of 2016 can be even partially repeated this time.

42 minutes ago, major said:

Been happening long before 2016.

Or do you not remember what the Obama administration tried to do to Netanyahu?

Yes, there will be foreign influence in the 2020 elections. Democrats will encourage foreign illegals in this country to vote for them wherever they can get away with it.

Edited by I am the egg man

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Yes, there will be foreign influence in the 2020 elections.Democrats will encourage foreign illegals in this country to vote for them wherever they can get away with it.

That will have more of an effect on vote counts than any amount of Russian FaceBook ads.

• Like (+1) 1

if the Dems lose they will whine and cry and scream it was fixed and cheating

if they win they won't say a peep about the totally corrupt system

they should try to find a good candidate in 2020 instead of worrying about phantoms and ghosts

• 1 month later...

Russia warns Google against election 'interference'

London (CNN Business)Google has been warned by Russia's state communications regulator to stop "advertising" protests on YouTube ahead of local elections in Moscow.

The watchdog, called Roskomnadzor, said in a letter to Google on Sunday that it considered advertisements and push notifications that publicize protests as "interference" in its domestic politics.

Tens of thousands of people rallied in Moscow over the weekend calling for fair local elections. More than 200 people were detained, according to OVD-Info, a group that monitors police.

Protesters have gathered in Moscow for five weekends in a row demanding that authorities allow independent candidates to take part in city's upcoming local elections. Some protests have been sanctioned by authorities.

While it's not clear which specific accounts or channels Roskomnadzor was referring to, several YouTube accounts broadcast the protests live.

If Google does not take corrective action, Roskomnadzor said in a statement that it would respond to what it regards as attempts to obstruct "democratic elections in Russia."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/tech/russia-google-youtube-protests-election/index.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/29/2019 at 10:05 AM, major said:

Two words: Charlie Trie.

All foreign governments attempt to influence other elections. China, Saudi and Israel are orders of magnitude more involved in US Electioneering than Russia.

And the United States is orders of magnitude above all of those countries, meddling everywhere else.

On 6/29/2019 at 11:24 AM, I am the egg man said:

Yes, there will be foreign influence in the 2020 elections. Democrats will encourage foreign illegals in this country to vote for them wherever they can get away with it.

Motor Voter, Vote By Mail, No ID Voting, Extended Voting. There is no reasonable explanation for any of these, except one.

• Like (+1) 1