Isaiah Mckenzie working his tail off

If you don’t already, give @zee_thoven a follow on Instagram. The guy has been putting up videos of his workouts. He is working his *** off. I know a lot of Buffalo media is not very high on him but the dude is obviously doing everything in his power to earn a spot. Nice to see 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, End The Drought said:

If you don’t already, give @zee_thoven a follow on Instagram. The guy has been putting up videos of his workouts. He is working his *** off. I know a lot of Buffalo media is not very high on him but the dude is obviously doing everything in his power to earn a spot. Nice to see 

If not with us, then with someone else. Hope he sticks here though. 

28 minutes ago, End The Drought said:

Thank you for the update, Mrs McKenzie. 

?

Hope he really comes on for us! (And NOT somebody else.) 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't really get guys I "root for" but this kid is one. I want him on the team. 

When him and Foster started getting more playing time it changed the entire offense and opened things up...

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...NOT saying or implying by ANY means that he will be one, but there will be some pretty damn good football talent in those final 37 cuts....we have not had this "problem" in YEARS....

And yet PFF, has the Bills with the 29th worst roster in the NFL.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, End The Drought said:

Good to see....gonna be an uphill battle unless he can be more reliable with his hands though.  If he makes this team it will be mostly for offense, where as last year it was both ST and Offense.  Roberts has the job locked up at the moment, so he is going to have a tight battle unless Bills keep 6 or 7 WR's.  It wouldn't shock me if they kept 6 or 7 given the TE injuries though and I actually think they will keep 6.  

He will be a difficult cut for sure. I liked his shiftiness. Honestly when he gets in a lot of practices with Mr Beasley his game could really skyrocket. I’m not sure he can make this team this year though. Going to be an insane battle for that #6 receiver spot depending on things. No need to open the debate of projecting the depth chart just I have the top 5 locked already which will make very difficult decisions on cuts at that position. McKenzie is a guy I can cheer for though with us or most teams who would sign him if we let him go 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

Sorry for me its " You either with us or you against us " 

To whom do you refer: me or McKenzie? 

If it's me, then you must know I'm genetically pre-disposed to being with the Bills. 

If it's McKenzie, then I think that his hard work will pay off one way or the other, preferably for us. But sometimes that's not the case. And whatever his hard work can accomplish to help him put some positive plays on tape for other teams to see in the event we cut him is a good thing. 

Edited by K-9