Cian Fahey: Robert Foster looks like odd man out at WR, Teams should try to trade for him

5 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

His linked article is on patreon.com.  Anyone can be a creator and post there, so not sure what makes this guy special.  Doubt Foster will be the odd man out even if the Bills only keep five WRs.

Sounds more like it came from patriots.com started by BB trying to get his hands on our best receiver from last season.  

Bills used three wide over half their plays last year according to Sharp football

https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/personnel-grouping-frequency.html

Cian must believe no one ever gets injured in football and there is no need for depth.

Foster, Jones, Beasley and Brown will see the field plenty this year.  Roberts will be active on game days and the 6th body will be there for added depth.

Amazes me that the Bills have, after a couple of years of a pretty empty cupboard, assembled an middling NFL caliber receiving corps and now someone with a forum wants to tear it down.  Thank God Cian is not in the front office.

Edited by JoeF

7 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

His linked article is on patreon.com.  Anyone can be a creator and post there, so not sure what makes this guy special.  Doubt Foster will be the odd man out even if the Bills only keep five WRs.

I keep reading this as patron.com and now I’m thirsty 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Sounds more like it came from patriots.com started by BB trying to get his hands on our best receiver from last season.  

Belichick and the Patriots using underhanded tactics to acquire players they missed during the draft?  Say it isn't so...

• Haha (+1) 1

Listen to offers, but don't give him away cheaply. We know Brown's ceiling is average despite elite speed. We don't know Foster's ceiling and his top speed is nearly as good as Brown's. It would not surprise me to see Jones and Foster starting outside with Beasley in the slot.

A piss poor attempt at click bait.

"Not gonna be running a four-WR base offense."

Duh.  You still need 5-6 WRs and Foster is on a dirt cheap UDFA contract.   Why would you not keep him for depth and for stretch-the-field passing packages, which is one of Allen's big strengths...