Cian Fahey: Robert Foster looks like odd man out at WR, Teams should try to trade for him

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I would never trust anything I read from someone who looks like this ....

Cian

Hmm, that divot in his forehead looks to be right over the part of the brain that's responsible for higher-order thought processes and reasoning ability.

Coincidence?   ....I think not!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I would never trust anything I read from someone who looks like this ....

Cian

I didn’t click on his link. But he looks like the douchiest of douches. Anyone that thinks this complete @&&clown knows what he’s talking about should walk up every single stair to the observation deck of the Empire State Building, slit their wrists, douse themselves in gasoline, set themselves in fire, and take a swan dive off the top, onto a bed of rusty nails below. 

Edited by mrags
  • Haha (+1) 1

If anyone isn't/wasn't already familiar with Cian Fahey's legendary Twitter hot takes, you owe it to yourself to comb back through his post history.

DoDpLKYUwAAnxCN.jpg

DoEG5VzU8AAy-Lp.jpg

DoDpLJyU8AE48pw.jpg

DoDpLKdV4AEbLHX.jpg

This is just the tip of the iceberg for this guy. He's an all time great hot takes MACHINE!

23 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I'll trade Foster... for Kuechly, Mccaffrey, either Watt brother or Bosa brother. 

Kuechly has too many concussions.

McCaffrey isn't old enough to be our RB.

Watts are made of steroids.

And no thanks to the Alt-right Bosas.

I'll take Foster, please!

• Haha (+1) 1

Serious as a heart attack here..... I feel like bringing back the “jeremy Maclin is visiting” thread, all 1,032 pages of it, and all of the great recipes in it would offer more than this clowns thoughts on the bills. 

Somebody dig it up. I’ll get the Pit Boss rolling!

Edited by Stank_Nasty

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Would it rekindle our little feud if I admitted that this is exactly how I envisioned you for the first year I was a member here? 

??

No, man.  We are well past the feud.  My son just asked me what I was laughing so hard at after I read this.  Hilarious!!

Only my ass is that white.

I can't grow a full beard.

I don't wear basketball jerseys.

And if I ever had a haircut like that, my friends would either have me committed or euthanized, because they'd know I had lost my mind!!!

Thanks for the laugh, brother!!!  Cheers!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nobody knows. He was the best of a putrid group last year.  And he was bad enough to get cut from the PS.  I can't see any reason how he would not be in the top 4.  He is cheap and non one can really say Brown is any better at this point.   I hope Brown is that guy that had a 17.1 YPC. If he is then Foster will probably be the 4th WR.  And I will be honest. I really don't care who is 5 or 6. I don't care about punt or kick returners.  They are useless in today's NFL.  I'd be happy with one gunner and would rather that be a DB than a WR who can't play on offense.

17 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Nobody knows. He was the best of a putrid group last year.  And he was bad enough to get cut from the PS.  I can't see any reason how he would not be in the top 4.  He is cheap and non one can really say Brown is any better at this point.   I hope Brown is that guy that had a 17.1 YPC. If he is then Foster will probably be the 4th WR.  And I will be honest. I really don't care who is 5 or 6. I don't care about punt or kick returners.  They are useless in today's NFL.  I'd be happy with one gunner and would rather that be a DB than a WR who can't play on offense.

That’s really the same as saying, “field position is useless in today’s NFL,” which is, of course, ludicrous. 

59 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Disagree on the teams aspect - at least regarding punt returners. 

hyde averaged 8 yards and led the team - as basically our designated punt catcher
Roberts averaged 14 yards, had a TD on 23 returns and fair caught 27.  Teams may punt away from him because hes pretty nimble.  He has 5 career return TDs.  He destroyed us in that bills jets game last year too with the injured kicker.

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

A prime example of why social media obsessives and those that cling to it be viewed as suspect.

Darn good sight an old timer like OJ has now gone on Twitter, to bring some decorum to social media!

?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013