Cian Fahey: Robert Foster looks like odd man out at WR, Teams should try to trade for him

I am in the camp that believes Foster will start opposite John Brown.  IMO, there is almost no chance Foster will be traded, he has #1 WR potential, is entering his 2nd year after quite the emergence with Allen last year, and goes back in Dabolls system to college.  But hey, if he struggles and someone else shines, you never know...but the odds right now are almost nil IMO.  

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

It's certainly possible that Robert Foster is running as the #4 WR by the time Week 1 comes around.

Observers say that John Brown has been operating as our #1 guy in practice so far, which should not be surprising.

Cole Beasley will be our slot receiver, and will possibly lead the group in targets.

My assumption is that Zay Jones and Robert Foster will then be competing for snaps on the outside.  They have completely different skill-sets.  So unless one really shows tremendous improvement and progression, it's very likely they will rotate depending on offensive situation. 

They can also... all play.  Browns deal is basically a 1yr deal.  Its likely they both play.  

Also - he's scheduled to be an ERFA next season.  Then he'd become a RFA.  3 years of really cheap robert foster?  Or we could cut him for some reason..?

Edited by dneveu

15 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Nothing to see here, this guy is an absolute nobody whose "articles" have to be clickbait or else he can't get anyone to pay him for just spouting his uneducated opinion. Patreon is like panhandling, it's not a real job.

Sad thing is he’s likely still working for ESpin if he wasn’t a belligerent drunk 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sad thing is he’s likely still working for ESpin if he wasn’t a belligerent drunk 

Shows the level of talent they employ over at ESPN. Between that and Rodak on the Fairburn/Buscaglia podcast saying how ESPN only really cared about the Bills when Rex was around I think it's pretty obvious that people are right about them only caring about the big markets and tmz journalism.