PFF says Bills still suck

19 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

between PFF, this macgyver character up there, the mighty ronin and not to leave out old sotier yes, I am totally convinced the bills still suck and will always suck.

kind of like the off season around here sucks, it all sucks.

I'll do more then take my ball home, hell, I'm just going to end it all because well, the bills still suck...

When-you-realize-the-team-sucks-e1474010

enhanced-buzz-9470-1377553404-5.jpg?down

9ed9770058b652a53e1d040c2f74530f.png

I hate the off season with a passion.

You can always change your first picture to a gif.  

1439140304770879631.gif

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep...sick of having two.  Now girls say I don't look like Gonzo there anymore....I look more like a boiling flask.

Gonzo.jpg

the fact that you used these examples to describe you junk haunts me.

• Haha (+1) 1

Biggest weakness: The Bills' receiving corps left much to be desired last season, as it ranked last in the NFL with a receiving grade of 57.5. Zay Jones and Robert Foster are both young and have potential, but they'll need to fulfill it sooner rather than later if the Bills want to avoid ranking dead last once again. On the bright side, Foster's receiving grade of 73.3 did rank 38th out of 108 qualifying wide receivers, but the rest of the team's pass-catchers will also have to step up their game.

I like how they ignore the fact that we brought in two starting caliber WRs.  I'm not saying our WR core is going to be amazing, but I don't think it's going to be half as bad as last year either

I love how every year for the past 20 years, fans get all pissed about writers & analysts predicting the team will be bad/won't make the playoffs and acting like THEY are the problem...not the Bills.

Then 19 out of 20 years the writers are proven right, yet here we are again stomping our feet & trying to argue it's the writers of these articles that are the bad guys lol.

Maybe just once try not to act so offended when people predict a team that's been bad for soooo long is still going to be bad. The team has to PROVE they've improved. "Winning the offseason," doesn't count. We know this. 

Edited by BigDingus
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

And the Patriots are the #1 most talented roster. They don't even have to poop ever. <_<

Who cares how good the roster is, they keep winning SB's, that's what garners all the accolades many fans desire.

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

"Roster devoid of talent" ranks #29 in league. Uhhhhh, okay.

It’s all about Allen.  If he is the real deal then miraculously the Bills will look much better.  They had the number 2 defense last year with all but one returning.  Arguably their shiny new rookie 3-technique d-tackle will become better than the guy he replaced (and yes, that is saying a lot) so yeah the entire roster sucks.