PFF says Bills still suck

10 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

The strength of this team is coaching, we don't have loads of superstars. I'm fine with that.

9 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

I did also

How bizarre that you two have the same avatar!

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I eat pieces of ***** like PFF for breakfast.

Its not hard to see the point. We may have wanted Brown last off-season but he was available yet again this year. Dallas allowed Beasley to seek employment elsewhere.  All the OL signed in FA were only sometime starters except Morse who sometimes wasn’t injured.. Rookies? Crap shoot -every last one of them and the writer rightfully ignores them. STs? Show me. In-game coaching? Show me. Foster may well have been a fluke. Dabol didn’t even start him in Alabama & we got desperate and went garbage picking. Zay? To hear Alphadawg talk, he won’t see the 4th preseason game. RB? 2 geriatrics & and a shrimp?

Yes, the schedule APPEARS easier than recent seasons, but no one can say for sure. Vegas has us as underdog @ Jets. For all the off season hoopla, we really don’t know what we have other than the Ducasse/Boettger/McCoy Devils we know.

We weren't the 29th ranked team last year, and the team has gotten better, so we must have been like 32nd last year.

I guess that means our coaching made up for for perceived lack of talent?

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

I love how every year for the past 20 years, fans get all pissed about writers & analysts predicting the team will be bad/won't make the playoffs and acting like THEY are the problem...not the Bills.

Then 19 out of 20 years the writers are proven right, yet here we are again stomping our feet & trying to argue it's the writers of these articles that are the bad guys lol.

Maybe just once try not to act so offended when people predict a team that's been bad for soooo long is still going to be bad. The team has to PROVE they've improved. "Winning the offseason," doesn't count. We know this. 

Every year we are projected to be a bottom 2 or 3 team, and every year we are more middle of the pack. So yes, they are wrong every year.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep...sick of having two.  Now girls say I don't look like Gonzo there anymore....I look more like a boiling flask.

Gonzo.jpg

I hear it's more aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing

Reduces friction and wing drag

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

PFF has no idea what they are talking about..unless they say good things about us.

This is true! This place is predictably schizo over this stuff.

All were hailing the Micah Hyde PFF piece in another thread LOL

2 hours ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Well I say PFF still sucks. Take that!

It does.  They do everything on a per play basis which i guess is good?  But they don't know what the playcalls are so its hard to determine + vs - plays.

They also hide everything behind an expensive paywall trying to convince you to buy so you can see where they come up with numbers.  Byeeee you and "total QBR" can go to hell.

1 hour ago, Jasovon said:

The strength of this team is coaching, we don't have loads of superstars. I'm fine with that.

Coaches don't make plays. I'm not even convinced the coaches are that good. Daboll's track record is not great but there are reasons why. McD decision making has not been great - Peterman, challenges, blowouts. 

But I like the overall direction the club is going. 

However, none of it matters. Its all about Allen. You can say its a team but it really isn't. Its the QB and the rest of the team.  History has borne out that unless the defense is historically good (Bears,Ravens, Seahawks, Broncos) you can't win without elite QB play.

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

An Automotive Design Engineer needs to get on this....the car would be called the ????  Help me come up with a name for this car shaped like my junk.

My little red rocket?

Still need to modify it to one testicle tho... I'm not an engineer!

s-l300.jpg

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

My dog's car would be the Little Red Rocket.  Mind would be the Tan Rocket.

Ahhh I forgot you aren't a canine 

I never knew the anatomy of an Asian so I figured they were similar ? 

Tan rocket coming to a dealership near you