PFF says Bills still suck

7 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Yes, they still suck untill they prove otherwise with wins.  We all know and understand this, right?

And the Patriots are the #1 most talented roster. They don't even have to poop ever. <_<

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 4

Yes, they still suck untill they prove otherwise with wins.  We all know and understand this, right?

Kind of hard to do when they are judging rosters before they have even played a game yet. The article is supposed to be judging the teams off of their rosters. 

Yes, they still suck until they prove otherwise with wins.  We all know and understand this, right?

Agreed, but they have one of the best defenses in the league.  Hard to square that with the fourth worst roster in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, teef said:

anyone know the address for pff?  i'd like to go throw rocks at their building.  maybe they work out of a small ranch house...i don't know.

1208 Central Parkway

Cincinnati, OH

between PFF, this macgyver character up there, the mighty ronin and not to leave out old sotier yes, I am totally convinced the bills still suck and will always suck.

kind of like the off season around here sucks, it all sucks.

I'll do more then take my ball home, hell, I'm just going to end it all because well, the bills still suck...

When-you-realize-the-team-sucks-e1474010

enhanced-buzz-9470-1377553404-5.jpg?down

9ed9770058b652a53e1d040c2f74530f.png

I hate the off season with a passion.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I guess I'll get my ball and go home.

Nothing wrong with that, provided your hot athletic date stayed all week.........

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

1208 Central Parkway

Cincinnati, OH

Yep, Over The Rhine. @teef you can stay with me! I'll even provide the rocks.

• Like (+1) 1