Shaq Lawson - to pay for funeral.

God bless Shaq for his heart. What a terrible tragedy. The picture of that child’s bright beautiful face just breaks my heart thinking of her last few moments of her life. It’s just not right, being in a suppose safe haven like your own home and then being under attack like that! In this last year, year and a half Shaq has more than demonstrated everything and more of what this administration has professed. His heart, compassion, determination and integrity has been sterling and makes me proud that he’s a Bill and I personally think that he should remain one for a very long time. I hope Beane comes at him with a long term contract now instead of waiting until the season end and/or just letting this guy walk. 

May God give this family comfort during this time of need and have Mercy on this child.

Edited by Tipster19
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 7

3 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

God bless Shaq for his heart. What a terrible tragedy. The picture of that child’s bright beautiful face breaks my, thinking of her last few moments of her life. It’s just not right, being in a suppose safe haven like your own home and then being under attack like that! In this last year, year and a half Shaq has more than demonstrated everything and more of what this administration has professed. His heart, compassion, determination and integrity has been sterling and makes me proud that he’s a Bill and I personally think that he should remain one for a very long time. I hope Beane comes at him with a long term contract now instead of waiting until the season end and/or just letting this guy walk. 

May God give this family comfort during this time of need and have Mercy on this child.

nicely done tribute.....just a senseless tragedy........one assumes to be safe in the comfort of their home..........

14 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

God bless Shaq for his heart. What a terrible tragedy. The picture of that child’s bright beautiful face just breaks my heart thinking of her last few moments of her life. It’s just not right, being in a suppose safe haven like your own home and then being under attack like that! In this last year, year and a half Shaq has more than demonstrated everything and more of what this administration has professed. His heart, compassion, determination and integrity has been sterling and makes me proud that he’s a Bill and I personally think that he should remain one for a very long time. I hope Beane comes at him with a long term contract now instead of waiting until the season end and/or just letting this guy walk. 

This^^^^

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Nicely done.

This action says an awful lot about the heart of Shaq Lawson, well done Shaq, well done. ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Nothing but respect for Shaq. What a tragedy. RIP

Shaq is a solid dude, one of the all time good guys. Always happy and positive. 

I would be too if Rex hand fed me a first round draft pick contract knowing I needed surgery.