[Misleading Title] UB's Tyree Jackson to be cut after offensive Social Media post

13 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

People are too hard on Ranch.

I say if it feels good, dip it.

To summarize... Ranch dipped hard on feels good?  :huh:  To each their own, I guess. 

12 hours ago, Gugny said:

Dude ... ironically enough, I heard Twisted Sister on the radio whilst (my word) driving home from work this evening.  And NO ... I am NOT gonna take it.

Anymoooooore

Noooo ooo o

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Pass.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Your life would be so much better with ranch on everything.

basically on anything that doesnt have to do with peanut butter, chocolate or jelly..... and even then i'm not totally convinced a good made bar ranch wouldn't make a classic PB and J even better....

I think i'll try it tonight when I get home..... I'm a maniac, I know!!!

Edited by Stank_Nasty

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

basically anything that doesnt have to do with peanut butter, chocolate or jelly..... and even then i'm not totally convinced a good made bar ranch wouldn't make a classic PB and J even better....

I think i'll try it tonight when I get home..... I'm a maniac, I know!!!

I eat a large jar of peanut butter a week...with just a spoon.  I don't put it on anything....

32 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Except celery.  It doesn't matter what you do to it....it's disgusting.

I feel that way about carrots.

I never use ranch dressing on anything.  The only exception would be using the dry ranch dressing mix to make a dip - for POTATO CHIPS - NOT WINGS.

As far as wings and any dip/dressing goes ... I always get blue cheese.  But a good wing does not need to be dipped in anything.  I use the blue cheese for celery dipping purposes whilst (my word) and after eating the wings.