[Misleading Title] UB's Tyree Jackson to be cut after offensive Social Media post

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

People are too hard on Ranch.

I say if it feels good, dip it.

Dog, you ever had pickle soup?

Its like eating sex. With a woman.

I agree about ranch. There’s a time and a place for it. 

I haven’t had pickle soup, but I’d dive into that head first. I had pickle popcorn this weekend. I’d like to buy a giant bag of it, and use it S a pillow so I could graze on it through out the night. 

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Bacon pickle pizza.

Maybe throw some ranch on there...

Holy Christ!

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Are you going to take it any more???

Dude ... ironically enough, I heard Twisted Sister on the radio whilst (my word) driving home from work this evening.  And NO ... I am NOT gonna take it.

Dr. D.'s fingers just wrote a check that his ass can't cash.  Game on.

4 hours ago, uticaclub said:

How did he graduate from UB

Did he actually graduate?  I don't know, just asking.  

Still, I get your point.  It is befuddling.  

Must suck having to order a salad with your Wings every time just so you can get ranch dressing.  :D 

2 hours ago, benderbender said:

Just out of curiosity, do those who love bleu cheese like feta even more? It’s not as moldy but just as smelly.

Doesn't have the same flavor tho.  Texture's comparable.  

2 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

The same obese POS mod who bans people for talking football on a level too educated for him keeps crap like this open. Go figure.

Arent you the Tyrod is a great qb guy ? 

What was the educated part ????

Ranch is the most useless sauce on the planet. How it got so popular I'll never understand.

I think I'd rather eat plain lettuce than slather some ranch on it. Why add the useless calories?

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Seems accurate enough to me...