OJ has company- 2nd Bills RB to be charged with murder...

Wow...that poor little girl...how can people be so cruel to kids....if you don't like them then don't date a person who has them. Disgusting...that monster deserves whatever happens in prison....and I'm sure it won't be fun...even the most hardened criminals have soft spots for kids and those who harm them are in for a world of trouble.

51 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Wow...that poor little girl...how can people be so cruel to kids....if you don't like them then don't date a person who has them. Disgusting...that monster deserves whatever happens in prison....and I'm sure it won't be fun...even the most hardened criminals have soft spots for kids and those who harm them are in for a world of trouble.

evil people that just live for themselves and not a thought given to others or a minute down the road

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

evil people that just live for themselves and not a thought given to others or a minute down the road

Certain people get thrown into a rage when their authority or control gets questioned. That's how it starts. People with a need to control everything, and then they have kids who don't always do what they are told, and these people think they are justified in "teaching them a lesson". Then it just escalates.

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

Certain people get thrown into a rage when their authority or control gets questioned. That's how it starts. People with a need to control everything, and then they have kids who don't always do what they are told, and these people think they are justified in "teaching them a lesson". Then it just escalates.

a child never does anything worthy of breaking every bone in its body

or any bone at all

On 6/26/2019 at 3:09 PM, Doc said:

He played on for other teams.  He barely played for the Bills. 

That he did isn’t much worth mentioning, or defending honestly. 

On 6/27/2019 at 9:33 AM, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Death is too good a sentence for them... I rarely agree with torture but these 2 deserve torture for 5 years... I would do it like this:

Enters prison on Sunday Night: falls asleep around midnight:

1am Monday morning wake them up with FREEZING water... feed them oatmeal with human urine that way the oats keep them full for longer...

Repeat waking them up with freezing water every 2 hours for the full 5 years...

Break at least 1 bone everyday until you can’t break anymore... wait for the original bone u broke to heal a little bit in the future and break it again etc. 

Urine has to be the only source of liquid in soups and other foods that require water for cooking...

I can go on even further but those are my initial thoughts...

Is this one of those see something say something moments? 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

On 6/26/2019 at 4:09 PM, Doc said:

He played on for other teams.  He barely played for the Bills. 

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

That he did isn’t much worth mentioning, or defending honestly. 

It is based on title of post with history of poster posting such things before.  Some post just to tweak noses of readers/

Subject from Fox: Ex-NFL running back Cierre Wood, girlfriend indicted on murder, 20 child abuse charges.

Defending that decision?  Without including original subject - not honest

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

a child never does anything worthy of breaking every bone in its body

or any bone at all

That's obvious. Yet people still do it.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

It is based on title of post with history of poster posting such things before.  Some post just to tweak noses of readers/

Subject from Fox: Ex-NFL running back Cierre Wood, girlfriend indicted on murder, 20 child abuse charges.

Defending that decision?  Without including original subject - not honest

History of poster posting such things before? Everything I say is true man, sorry I'm not a professional journalist/reporter... I'm not paid to get clicks, I just thought of a title and posted it.

Not honest?!?! Please inform me what is not honest about it, it's not like I'm fake news here or something lol....?

Edited by Sherlock Holmes