OJ has company- 2nd Bills RB to be charged with murder...

59 minutes ago, bbb said:

I didn't even know we had 20 ribs?  

Did you happen to grill 4 of yours up?

29 minutes ago, bbb said:

I guess we actually do.  I always thought 12, but it's 12 pairs:

24 ribs

The human rib cage is made up of 12 paired rib bones; each are symmetrically paired on a right and left side. Of all 24 ribs, the first seven pairs are often labeled as 'true.' These bones are connected to the costal cartilage, while the five other 'false' sets are not.Mar 20, 2015

Those false ribs are way more tender...

29 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Since he is a former P*t player do you think he will do a Aaron Hernandez stunt to get out of being guilty of murder when on appeal or will he be shived before he can do it?

Hernandez acted like he was hard as f and still took the ***** way out... My bets would be Cierre will be joining him before long.

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

This is just unthinkable.  This little girl had an unlivable life with two inhuman individuals.

"Autopsy findings revealed the girl had 20 newly broken ribs, internal bleeding, a lacerated liver and bruises to her heart, diaphragm and connective tissue."

Former Notre Dame RB as well....

Well, I didn’t click because I was fearing something awful, and it’s far worse than what I feared.....That is horrific. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

But let legal system figure it out.  They could have a home aid or a relative doing it.

Yeah, my kid shows up with broken ribs from the nanny all the time and I don't even notice.   <_<

I see it as 2nd former **Patriot charged with murder. 

And he didn't get his gf an attorney. Looks like he's going to deny and place blame on her. 

I hate jumping to conclusions, and everyone is entitled to due process, but this looks pretty cut and dry. If he/she/they are to blame, I wish bad things upon them. 

My goodness. I have a 5 year old girl. She's a complete joy. She has such an innocent, lovely spirit.

May they burn in hell for their crimes against an innocent child. There is no worse crime, in my eyes, than willfully hurting children.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Paulus said:

Something is really going wrong with the world, guys. 

I used to think this, but then in the last few years, I've heard of so many fathers who just took off on their families back in the 20s and 30s.  

Death is too good a sentence for them... I rarely agree with torture but these 2 deserve torture for 5 years... I would do it like this:

Enters prison on Sunday Night: falls asleep around midnight:

1am Monday morning wake them up with FREEZING water... feed them oatmeal with human urine that way the oats keep them full for longer...

Repeat waking them up with freezing water every 2 hours for the full 5 years...

Break at least 1 bone everyday until you can’t break anymore... wait for the original bone u broke to heal a little bit in the future and break it again etc. 

Urine has to be the only source of liquid in soups and other foods that require water for cooking...

I can go on even further but those are my initial thoughts...

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Death is too good a sentence for them... I rarely agree with torture but these 2 deserve torture for 5 years... I would do it like this:

Enters prison on Sunday Night: falls asleep around midnight:

1am Monday morning wake them up with FREEZING water... feed them oatmeal with human urine that way the oats keep them full for longer...

Repeat waking them up with freezing water every 2 hours for the full 5 years...

Break at least 1 bone everyday until you can’t break anymore... wait for the original bone u broke to heal a little bit in the future and break it again etc. 

Urine has to be the only source of liquid in soups and other foods that require water for cooking...

I can go on even further but those are my initial thoughts...

This is pretty well thought out for somebody who rarely agrees with torture...

• Haha (+1) 3

On 6/26/2019 at 1:14 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

What a POS.  Enjoy getting the sh** kicked out of you and raped on the regular in prison as inmates go harder on pricks who are in there for hurting or killing kids.  

.....so true....."short eyes" for this guy...

• Like (+1) 1