OJ has company- 2nd Bills RB to be charged with murder...

Losers. Can't say I will shed any tears if he and the mother encounter some semi-similar prison justice. No quarter for anyone who hurts a defenseless child like this--I trust the child's soul has found peace that she clearly never had while here on earth. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is just unthinkable.  This little girl had an unlivable life with two inhuman individuals.

"Autopsy findings revealed the girl had 20 newly broken ribs, internal bleeding, a lacerated liver and bruises to her heart, diaphragm and connective tissue."

Former Notre Dame RB as well....

• Sad 4

He hardly played in Buffalo...

Buffalo Bills

The Buffalo Bills signed Wood to their roster on August 19, 2015.[9] On September 4, 2015, he was released by the Bills.[10] On September 6, 2015, the Bills signed Wood to their practice squad.[11] Wood was promoted to the Bills active roster on Friday October 2. However, in Week 5, Wood tore his ACL, ending his season.

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

He hardly played in Buffalo...

Buffalo Bills

The Buffalo Bills signed Wood to their roster on August 19, 2015.[9] On September 4, 2015, he was released by the Bills.[10] On September 6, 2015, the Bills signed Wood to their practice squad.[11] Wood was promoted to the Bills active roster on Friday October 2. However, in Week 5, Wood tore his ACL, ending his season.

I barely remembered the name when I saw the article. It tickled some distant part of my brain and sure enough we had him on the roster.

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, JoeF said:

This is just unthinkable.  This little girl had an unlivable life with two inhuman individuals.

"Autopsy findings revealed the girl had 20 newly broken ribs, internal bleeding, a lacerated liver and bruises to her heart, diaphragm and connective tissue."

Former Notre Dame RB as well....

I didn't even know we had 20 ribs?  

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

We don't. Ribs were broken multiple times.

I guess we actually do.  I always thought 12, but it's 12 pairs:

24 ribs

The human rib cage is made up of 12 paired rib bones; each are symmetrically paired on a right and left side. Of all 24 ribs, the first seven pairs are often labeled as 'true.' These bones are connected to the costal cartilage, while the five other 'false' sets are not.Mar 20, 2015

1 minute ago, bbb said:

I guess we actually do.  I always thought 12, but it's 12 pairs:

24 ribs

The human rib cage is made up of 12 paired rib bones; each are symmetrically paired on a right and left side. Of all 24 ribs, the first seven pairs are often labeled as 'true.' These bones are connected to the costal cartilage, while the five other 'false' sets are not.Mar 20, 2015

When I took anatomy a long time ago they referred to 7 pairs of ribs and 5 false pairs.  Thanks for clarification.

• Like (+1) 1