Eric Trump Spit on by Cocktail Bar Worker

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Donald Trump 

How about you? Do you approve or disapprove of Russia hacking our election system? 

ummm... i think the thread topic is about Eric Trump being spit upon. should you like to ask me that question in the proper thread, of which there are many, i will happily oblige you with a response. it will have to be a bit later though as i have to go soon.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ummm... i think the thread topic is about Eric Trump being spit upon. should you like to ask me that question in the proper thread, of which there are many, i will happily oblige you with a response. it will have to be a bit later though as i have to go soon.

OK! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

As retaliation for what Trump is doing to children to deter people from seeking asylum, this is nothing. Boo hoo 

Trump isn't doing anything to kids. Whoever brought them to the border are child abusers.

Hell, AOC should be keeping a eye out for child trafficking outfits like the one Hillary's buddies were running out of Haiti. Allegedly . I mean, if anyone at all was really worried about kids.

Edited by Dante

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

Trump isn't doing anything to kids. Whoever brought them to the border are child abusers.

Poor deseperate people fleeing violence and persecution is exactly the people we have always welcomed. 

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Step 1: do something ######ed and get fired from good job.

Step 2: vote Democrat.

Step 3: let government pay for your life and never get another job.

Step 4: get worshiped by message board schmucks who think you’re so cool cause #resist. 

Step 5: walk up from basement to see what mom is making for dinner. 

This is what step the op is at...a legend in his own mind...

lol, guaranteed the sickly left was excited by one of their kind spitting on someone.

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I thought that Chicago was MAGA country?

?

Erik spit on himself and told the police that some black mofos did it. Prosecutor Foxx has already looked at the spittle and determined that it had Erik's own DNA and indicted him, recommending the death penalty.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Erik spit on himself and told the police that some black mofos did it. Prosecutor Foxx has already looked at the spittle and determined that it had Erik's own DNA and indicted him, recommending the death penalty.

....not death. That take away some of Ms. Foxx's fun of flaunting the legal system.

She'd seek life and get some radical Illinois LW judge to send him to Joliet and demand he be put among the general population.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It probably never happened. A Trump claimed something. Chances of it being a lie are not 100%, but pretty close 

Come on.  You want it to be true so therefore it is true.

26 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

should have pissed on him. 

No, that pee is reserved for your's and the waiter's after dark play time.  I assume that you are meeting him in the park once again?