VCR ALERT: 2019 Bills highlight film

Buftex

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 1:51 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Always is. I’m glad it reminded me Josh had two 4th Quarter Comeback wins and could have had 4 (vs.NYJ & @ Mia.). With all the doom threads of his horrible accuracy, I’d forgotten he was the best PLAYER ON THE FIELD in many games last year.

I know it means nothing in the bigger picture (like pre-season wins & losses!  :) ) but Josh Allen was the top-rated Fantasy Football QB over the last 6 weeks of the 2018 season... there is something to get excited about!

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/19/2019 at 6:24 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks, BT. Tried sending these via PM. Won’t work. Here’s a couple Avatar replacement pics, if you’re interested.

0F0D42C8-A031-4A59-B3D8-A355003C0318.jpeg

4FD1F8E9-01EF-4CD5-B9C5-1C6E6E128E81.jpeg

930E9780-AF37-4F5E-B2CB-709E97132239.jpeg

9C3F795F-BF8C-4C6A-A8F9-4E133FC10FA5.jpeg

FA2BF980-6A66-4F40-9558-F7172202CA3E.jpeg

813C6EC7-EE33-4E25-BB15-EE1FE2DAEEDF.jpeg

My goodness those are sexy...

Got some more for us early to mid 70s Buffalo natives:
Crozier_with_the_Sabres.jpg

Sabres-Soviet%20Wings%201476.jpg

The-French-Connection-8X10-Photo-Buffalo

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:22 AM, Buftex said:

I know it means nothing in the bigger picture (like pre-season wins & losses!  :) ) but Josh Allen was the top-rated Fantasy Football QB over the last 6 weeks of the 2018 season... there is something to get excited about!

Hotrod was good at Imaginary football too.

Running QBs usually do well.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

just can't let go of your hero tuhrod, can you.

My point was that running QBs score well in imaginary football?  Do you dispute that?

Russell Wilson, DeSean Watson, and Can Newton were in the top 5 in 2018.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Hotrod was good at Imaginary football too.

Running QBs usually do well.

Tyrod was never really that good in real or fantasy football...never came close to leading the league for any extended period of time in any kind of football...in anything.  He was  an okay one week starter in FF, if your real fantasy QB ( : ) ) was on a bye week...if you started him every week, you were never going to win anything.

Edited by Buftex

50 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Tyrod was never really that good in real or fantasy football...never came close to leading the league for any extended period of time in any kind of football...in anything.  He was  an okay one week starter in FF, if your real fantasy QB ( : ) ) was on a bye week...if you started him every week, you were never going to win anything.

I did and did. He was #12 in 2016.

Now I have Wonder Boy as my keeper/starter.  I hope he does even better.

Edited by reddogblitz

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yeah I think you missed the sarcasm there bud 

I tend to do that at times, being the imperfect human that I am.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

My point was that running QBs score well in imaginary football?  Do you dispute that?

Russell Wilson, DeSean Watson, and Can Newton were in the top 5 in 2018.

gotcha roger, or should I say, roger, roger.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I tend to do that at times, being the imperfect human that I am.

gotcha roger, or should I say, roger, roger.

I have changed my avatar to Roger because he is the greatest QB in the history of football IMHO.  He's what I want Wonder Boy to be.  They have some similarities like their leadership and burning desire to beat the heck out of the opposition.  Roger ran too much earlier and settled into be a great passing QB.   And Wonder Boy played well late in games like Roger did.  Wonder Boy's last play pass to steel hands Clay in the EZ was what I'm talkin' about.

Go BILLS !!

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

I have changed my avatar to Roger because he is the greatest QB in the history of football IMHO.  He's what I want Wonder Boy to be.  They have some similarities like their leadership and burning desire to beat the heck out of the opposition.  Roger ran too much earlier and settled into be a great passing QB.   And Wonder Boy played well late in games like Roger did.  Wonder Boy's last play pass to steel hands Clay in the EZ was what I'm talkin' about.

Go BILLS !!

why do you call him wonder boy?

16 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

why do you call him wonder boy?

I call him Wonder Boy because he has a lot of hype but has not really accomplished anything beyond being 6' 5" and being able to throw a football a country mile.  He wasn't great in high school and was lightly recruited.  He didn't have a great college career either.  I know, he had bad talent blah blah blah.  Last year for us he showed some good things and some bad.  Yet hype and hope are through the roof.

I hope he turns out great, but I don't call guys great until I see it ON THE FIELD CONSISTENTLY, so far of which I have not.

And if he indeed does turn out great, it will still work.

Go BILLS !!