VCR ALERT: 2019 Bills highlight film

Buftex

13 hours ago, Buftex said:

The 2019 Buffalo Bills Video yearbook is set to air on the NFL Network on Saturday, July 20th at 1:30 pm, eastern.

Crack open your best Memorex high bias tape for this one...

Will EP mode be good enough despite low film quality, or should I risk recording in SP mode but possibly run out of recording time too soon? Inquiring minds need to know!:D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buftex said:

The 2019 Buffalo Bills Video yearbook is set to air on the NFL Network on Saturday, July 20th at 1:30 pm, eastern.

Crack open your best Memorex high bias tape for this one...

God bless ya Buftex. I still have DVDs you sent me of some great early 80's game, especially the Rams conga line game. Just the other day i wanted to watch that game and realized i no longer have any cpability..last DVD player went out the door in an attic clean up about 6 months ago?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, cba fan said:

Betamax all day and all night........

If you watch the Amazon show "Good Omens" there's a very funny moment involving Betamax and Nazis.  "Do Notte Buye Betamacks"

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

God bless ya Buftex. I still have DVDs you sent me of some great early 80's game, especially the Rams conga line game. Just the other day i wanted to watch that game and realized i no longer have any cpability..last DVD player went out the door in an attic clean up about 6 months ago?

xbox one, I know for a fact, plays DVD's and BlueRay discs. I believe all gaming consoles play DVD movies as they use DVD for the games.

15 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Damn, great suggestion. Thank you!

also FYI: if you have a xbox one you need to download the blu-ray player app to run them. Kind of weird but we live in an app world now. Glad I could help you.

I never thought this xbox one would be something I would use on a daily basis to watch movies and also youtube TV subscription when I bought it for my kid. 

Edited by cba fan

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 8:51 PM, Gugny said:

I absolutely LOVE that you still begin these titles with VCR ALERT.  Awesome.  :thumbsup:

Relax! Just skipping a few steps until it’s titled “Instant Telepathy Alerts”.

Don’t laugh, give it time! 

21 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks, BT. Tried sending these via PM. Won’t work. Here’s a couple Avatar replacement pics, if you’re interested.

0F0D42C8-A031-4A59-B3D8-A355003C0318.jpeg

4FD1F8E9-01EF-4CD5-B9C5-1C6E6E128E81.jpeg

930E9780-AF37-4F5E-B2CB-709E97132239.jpeg

9C3F795F-BF8C-4C6A-A8F9-4E133FC10FA5.jpeg

FA2BF980-6A66-4F40-9558-F7172202CA3E.jpeg

813C6EC7-EE33-4E25-BB15-EE1FE2DAEEDF.jpeg

Hmmm... might be time to switch to Dennis Shaw!  Thanks Chandler!

• Like (+1) 1

Always is. I’m glad it reminded me Josh had two 4th Quarter Comeback wins and could have had 4 (vs.NYJ & @ Mia.). With all the doom threads of his horrible accuracy, I’d forgotten he was the best PLAYER ON THE FIELD in many games last year.

• Like (+1) 1