VCR ALERT: 2019 Bills highlight film

Buftex

The 2019 Buffalo Bills Video yearbook is set to air on the NFL Network on Saturday, July 20th at 1:30 pm, eastern.

Crack open your best Memorex high bias tape for this one...

Edited by Buftex
spelling
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Buftex said:

The 2019 Buffalo Bills Video yearbook is set to air on the NFL Network on Saturday, July 20th at 1:30 pm, eastern.

Crack open your best Memorex high bias tape for this one...

Headed down to the basement to see if I can dig up any high bias tapes...will be back soon....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I absolutely LOVE that you still begin these titles with VCR ALERT.  Awesome.  :thumbsup:

It's a living in the past quip that hits home since the last great Bills team could only be recorded on VCR....I grow my mullet and Hulk moustache back, wear Zubaz, watch their games on crappy TV's and remarry my 2nd wife to see a team like that Kelly led team again.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

It's a living in the past quip that hits home since the last great Bills team could only be recorded on VCR....I grow my mullet and Hulk moustache back, wear Zubaz, watch their games on crappy TV's and remarry my 2nd wife to see a team like that Kelly led team again.

Get the ring my friend! I think it is happening.

My wife was watching Ellen the other day. During the show Ellen played a game of Millennial vs Baby Boomer and I was shocked to see that the Millenial literally didn’t know what a VCR machine was when they showed it to her. Amazing how things have evolved!

59 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

My wife was watching Ellen the other day. During the show Ellen played a game of Millennial vs Baby Boomer and I was shocked to see that the Millenial literally didn’t know what a VCR machine was when they showed it to her. Amazing how things have evolved!

https://clark.com/technology/tvsatellite-cable/millennials-discover-the-tv-antennas-money-saving-power/