Joe B’s roster of 53 prediction, one month from TC

On 6/25/2019 at 10:14 AM, Mark Vader said:

Keep Patrick DiMarco? :huh:

He's a lock in my eyes. Fans hate him for some odd reason, but the coaches love him. Special teams guy and McDermott views him as a leader.

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Depends on how much they plan to utilize the TEs. I don’t want to keep either of those unless they are better than the other WRs overall, regardless of being a couple inches taller. Foster is 6’2, not that small. Those two guys are like what, 6’3 or 6’4?

Agree. And size at receiver is not essential for Daboll's offense. It is a nice to have. 

9 hours ago, Brian3488 said:

Oh didn't know pressures don't make a difference genius. Watching game play is different then stats, players can make a difference without homers just looking at stats

Yes, I am familiar with QB pressures. I honestly don't recall Yarbrough doing much of that either during the past two seasons, though admittedly perhaps I wasn't watching him nearly as closely as you. All I know is that Yarbrough was recently practicing with the third stringers behind Love and the top three (Hughes, Murphy, Lawson). So I don't think he's doing a good enough job distinguishing himself from among his competitors for the 4th DE spot (Love, Harold, Johnson). If he's as talented as you suggest, then he needs to hurry up and show it.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, MikeSpeed said:

What has DiMarco done on ST that makes everyone think he is irreplaceable? Leadership? I think we have plenty on the team now.

If Croom is cut, he will be the next X-Bill, NE Patriot to haunt us.

Croom? Haunt us? Not a chance. He is a dime a dollar player. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MikeSpeed said:

What has DiMarco done on ST that makes everyone think he is irreplaceable? Leadership? I think we have plenty on the team now.

If Croom is cut, he will be the next X-Bill, NE Patriot to haunt us.

Belichick is too smart to sign the longtime boyfriend of the Bills owners’ daughter. Too much potential for info sharing. He’s not worth that to him.

Edited by YoloinOhio