Frank Gore, not LeSean McCoy given odds for rushing title

HOUSE

41 minutes ago, MJS said:

Or he'll take punishment in the pocket after he releases the football. Which happens all the time.

Ultimately football is just a punishing sport, no matter what position you play. Allen is going to get hit no matter how he plays.

If he wants to run then he'd better learn to slide more often.  Too often he took the tackle hits.  If you think it's inconsequential feel free.  I beg to differ.  

Either way, if his passing doesn't improve, then he won't even be as good a passer as Taylor, which is saying something.  If he lofts 35 TDs and runs, fantastic.  If he struggles to hit the 20 TD mark and runs it'll be problematic.  It's below-average passing TD production.  

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

If he wants to run then he'd better learn to slide more often.  Too often he took the tackle hits.  If you think it's inconsequential feel free.  I beg to differ.  

Either way, if his passing doesn't improve, then he won't even be as good a passer as Taylor, which is saying something.  If he lofts 35 TDs and runs, fantastic.  If he struggles to hit the 20 TD mark and runs it'll be problematic.  It's below-average passing TD production.  

I don't disagree with any of that.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Vegas usually has these things right.

Vegas has things according to how they believe people will bet, not according to how they think teams will perform.

Every year there are surprise breakout teams and players, and surprise flops. Vegas never predicts those.