Things I Don't Care About in & Around the NFL !!

Public service announcement !! Due to the intermission in the season is the reason for this post !! 

Lets start out by saying there are a lot of things to care about in & around the NFL like how the new pass interference rule might change some calls this year & the discussions about the new CBA coming up & how that could cause a hold out by the players because of how much they think they should make to play a game .

Then there are things & players in & around the NFL that i just don't care to talk, read or here about & here are a few for me & feel free to write down those things that you could care less about !! 

I don't give a Rats A** about what Roger Goodell or Jerry Jones thinks about the Bills needing a brand new $1.6 BILLION stadium to stay relevant or competitive in the NFL !!

I don't care if i ever here another word about A.B. , Levon Bell , Richard Sherman or OBJ I have no need for a prima donna's insight on football !! 

I don't care what Jerry Jones thinks about most anything in or around the NFL !!

And last but not least I don't care what the national media & the rest of the NFL thinks about our Buffalo Bills they will always be #1 in my book !! GO BILLS !! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The NFL has become a prostitute for money. Take the NFL draft for example, they milk every pick for 15 minutes, when I watched the NHL draft the other day it was fun, 1 minute per pick, it was smooth. Look at the commercials too, how long can they possibly spread out each game? Pure greed and filth. Hockey is quickly becoming my favorite sport, non stop action, very few interruptions and penalties. The NFL is dying I'm afraid. The game needs to get cleaned up. The tempo and intensity needs to be increased. Too slow.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

The NFL has become a prostitute for money. Take the NFL draft for example, they milk every pick for 15 minutes, when I watched the NHL draft the other day it was fun, 1 minute per pick, it was smooth. Look at the commercials too, how long can they possibly spread out each game? Pure greed and filth. Hockey is quickly becoming my favorite sport, non stop action, very few interruptions and penalties. The NFL is dying I'm afraid. The game needs to get cleaned up. The tempo and intensity needs to be increased. Too slow.

I actually have the exact opposite opinion of the draft than you. I feel the NFL draft is super exciting and has great production value. I watched about 20 minutes of the NHL draft on Friday, it reminded me of the NFL drafts of the 80’s rather than anything close to comparable to today’s NFL draft. I absolutely agree that the NFL milks everything for any dollar they can find. It is why the off season events are spaced out like they are. They do, however, put some of that money to good use. Such as the production value of their shows and events. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Wait a second? A business is trying to maximize its profits??? Well, that’s plain crazy.

and if you think the nfl is dying, by that logic, the nhl is deader than Lincoln.  Talk about a clueless league. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wait a second? A business is trying to maximize its profits??? Well, that’s plain crazy.

and if you think the nfl is dying, by that logic, the nhl is deader than Lincoln.  Talk about a clueless league. 

To the point where every other play is a damn commercial break or a penalty? I'm sorry but that kills the momentum and energy of a game and in the end will kill your ratings. Game needs to be sped up.

I don’t care about preseason. 

I care too much about fantasy. Last night I had a dream that I got my preferred spot 6th overall pick. When it came my turn to pick I was scrolling through the list the entire time and it was all back ups and reserve players. I timed out and it selected TJ Hockenson.

I was very unhappy and confused, then I woke up, rolled over and laughed at myself a bit. 

#fantasy nightmare

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

I don’t care about preseason. 

I care too much about fantasy. Last night I had a dream that I got my preferred spot 6th overall pick. When it came my turn to pick I was scrolling through the list the entire time and it was all back ups and reserve players. I timed out and it selected TJ Hockenson.

I was very unhappy and confused, then I woke up, rolled over and laughed at myself a bit. 

#fantasy nightmare

Thanks for reminding me of another thing i don't care about Fantasy football !! ?

At least you get something from the preseason you can evaluate players & get others into something that resembles football shape but fantasy football is kind of like fantasizing about that beautiful woman that just entered the room you get something but it's totally useless in a practicality way of thinking ? sorry just don't get it !!

41 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

To the point where every other play is a damn commercial break or a penalty? I'm sorry but that kills the momentum and energy of a game and in the end will kill your ratings. Game needs to be sped up.

I don’t really disagree with this.  I hate the timeout after a score and then a kickoff and a timeout.  

But it still is a business.  I can’t kill something for maximizing its profits.

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Thanks for reminding me of another thing i don't care about Fantasy football !! ?

At least you get something from the preseason you can evaluate players & get others into something that resembles football shape but fantasy football is kind of like fantasizing about that beautiful woman that just entered the room you get something but it's totally useless in a practicality way of thinking ? sorry just don't get it !!

6ac.jpg

?

• Haha (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, T master said:

I enjoy it, put some money on it always brings out the competive nature.

Other than games, I don't really watch other TV football stuff. 

No pregame 

No halftime

No post game

I do listen to some of the Bills pregame on GR

Much rather read about it, watch a few highlight videos and converse about it. The TV personalities annoy me. 

Edited by pop gun
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

The NFL is not dying

News media people that think the rest of the country wants to continuously hear about the Giants, Jets, and Cowboys.  Domestic violence purps being permitted to return to the league and earn millions of dollars.  Players with legally binding contracts deciding that they will breach those contracts by holding out until an owner gives them more money.  TV timeouts when I'm sitting in the stadium in single digit temperatures.  $6.00 hot dogs and $10.00 beers!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

News media people that think the rest of the country wants to continuously hear about the Giants, Jets, and Cowboys.  Domestic violence purps being permitted to return to the league and earn millions of dollars.  Players with legally binding contracts deciding that they will breach those contracts by holding out until an owner gives them more money.  TV timeouts when I'm sitting in the stadium in single digit temperatures.  $6.00 hot dogs and $10.00 beers!

are you ok with owners breaching the same legally binding contracts?