Bear Cam is back

That's a beautiful scene.

I still find it hard to believe that there are people out there who ***** with the natural flow of a river whilst (mine) polluting it at the same time.

Should be crimes.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

That's a beautiful scene.

I still find it hard to believe that there are people out there who ***** with the natural flow of a river whilst (mine) polluting it at the same time.

Should be crimes.

It sure is a beautiful scene....in Ithaca NY.  The OP is trying to suggest that the waterfall we are looking at is in Alaska. The rock formations in the video are sedimentary with tertiary rocks. Those aren't even found in Alaska. Nice how they overlayed a bear cub onto the Upstate NY waters to give it the authentic look. Nice try OP.

I wish I knew more about rock formations and geology in general. Maybe there's a member here who can expand on my observations??

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

It sure is a beautiful scene....in Ithaca NY.  The OP is trying to suggest that the waterfall we are looking at is in Alaska. The rock formations in the video are sedimentary with tertiary rocks. Those aren't even found in Alaska. Nice how they overlayed a bear cub onto the Upstate NY waters to give it the authentic look. Nice try OP.

I wish I knew more about rock formations and geology in general. Maybe there's a member here who can expand on my observations??

You Sir are a true champion!

The Mets organization is taking notice how you bring your A-game!  ?

Ithaca is still in my sphere of influence (but barely).  I will try to peer review @BringBackFergy when I am not as busy:

Grlakes_lawrence_map.png

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

3 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

That bear is Charmin clean! Now this one, I doubt it.

You know, you're polluting my good friend Cripple Creek's thread!

[THIS should get me back into CC's good graces]

Stop it or I will report you.  LoL...

Oh, BTW, Does a bear poop in the woods?